This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad chicken, no crispy for you

Last night I decided to pick up some fried chicken after work. I drive up and the drive through is really busy, so I went inside. Good sized line in there, but no big deal. I'm in a hurry to an extent, but not that much.

There is a girl (CG for Chicken Girl) taking orders and 1 guy (CB) making them up. As I'm in line I hear a guy waiting for his food telling CB that the side he is picking up is wrong. No problem says CB, CG must have rang it in wrong, it's her 1st night on register.

Group in front of me is having a tough time ordering because every time they ask "Can I get that" the response is "I hope so, it's on the register" Now, I'm being paitent throughout all this (as is everyone else) I figure it's her 1st day so she' s going to be slow. I mumbled to myself once about the time it was taking.

I finally get up there.

CG: Here or to go
    Me: To go. I'll have a number 5 extra crispy with macaroini and cheese, and
    CG: Wait, that was a number 4 with what?
    Me: A number 5 extra crispy with Mac, and a number 6 extra crispy with Mac.
    CG: Okay.

At this point she hands me one drink cup. I ask if it shouldn't be two, she says no, it's one. So I point out (nicely) that there is a picture of a drink next to both meals on the menu board. She sighs and hands me the other cup.

I then start waiting for my food. I witness CB put in original recipe, knowing it should be my order he's on I ask him if it is, he tells me it is mine, so I point out it's extra crispy. (Which is shown on my recipet).

Then he puts it on a tray, where I had to tell him twice it was to go.

At this point two people are at my side wanting the manager. Lady didn't get all of her food and she wasn't about to wait in the line, and guy's food that he just got was ice cold.

I was simply happy to leave. I'd like to say I'm not going back (it's not the 1st time they've had issues like this) but I know I will.

No real point to my story just needed to rant for a bit. I still can't believe that the guy couldn't read the screen well enough to get an order right.

Quoth draftermatt View Post
    As I'm in line I hear a guy waiting for his food telling CB that the side he is picking up is wrong. No problem says CB, CG must have rang it in wrong, it's her 1st night on register.

<snip>

I witness CB put in original recipe, knowing it should be my order he's on I ask him if it is, he tells me it is mine, so I point out it's extra crispy. (Which is shown on my recipet).

Then he puts it on a tray, where I had to tell him twice it was to go.

<snip>
    I still can't believe that the guy couldn't read the screen well enough to get an order right.
    How interesting that CB got the wrong side but blamed it on the new girl when it really appears he's unable to read what's put in front of him...
    I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
    "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

We should merge this with the "sucky employees too" thread. It's generally two of the same.......employees who are ignorant and refuse to take orders, or are too stupid to read what is in front of them.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
      X