This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb and Dumber

Driving home today I am the second to last car in a line of maybe 10 or so cars. The jerk behind me its tailgating, ridging the double yellow, trying to pass but doesn't. We approach a intersection with a straight/right turn lane and a left turn lane. I see no one in the left turn lane and know that moron is going to use it get ahead.

As expected moron guns it and passes in the left tun cutting within a few feet of me in the middle of the intersection. I am forced to slam om my brakes. I lay on the horn and morn flips me the bird and uses his horn. When he pulled this stunt the left lane had red arrow.

After abut 10 seconds he tailgates the car in front of him and starts to ride the double yellow, this time actually has a few feet of his in oncoming traffic. getting away with this this genius decides to try to pass the 8-10 cars in front of him. He guns it and flys down the road the wrong way.

Unbeknown to this asshat, near the front of the line or cars were two police cars. As he flies by them they go after him. Moron stops in the middle of the road. From my vantage point I can hear one of the cops yelling at the driver over his PA. "Driver, <some command> DO IT NOW" several times. Slowly traffic moves again, with one cop parked behind morons car, abut 3/4 in oncoming traffic the rest on the right side. The other car is pulled over to the side of the road, with one very unhappy looking cop and one very scared looking driver bent over the trunk of the police car getting frisked.

I beleive the relevant statement as you drive past is something along the lines of...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (repeat ad nauseum)
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

They're always sooooooo brave and "manly" until a cop catches them. I love witnessing instant karma!
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Yay! Justice! And timing; good timing!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Yep. Reckless driving here is a misdemeanor. Being observed committing a misdemeanor IS grounds for probable cause in getting pulled out of your car and searched.

Being a complete wackoff and NOT pulling over to the SIDE OF THE ROAD when told to pull over is a VERY good way to piss off a cop.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
            Yep. Reckless driving here is a misdemeanor. Being observed committing a misdemeanor IS grounds for probable cause in getting pulled out of your car and searched.

Being a complete wackoff and NOT pulling over to the SIDE OF THE ROAD when told to pull over is a VERY good way to piss off a cop.
            And probably a way to find yourself staying in the County Hotel.

Comment

Working...
            X