This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets blame my mistake on you (short)

Ok while I was at Dragon Con I witnessed something. A guy was driving beside the hotel I was in. He crossed the line, and a cab scraped his mirror. He beeped his horn, they both stopped and he got out.

He started yelling at the cab driver. The likes of "Watch where you are going you idiot" how he would sue the cab company, that the cabby had hit his car, etc etc. Nothing much came out of it, and he got back into his vehicle and peeled out. All the while cursing out the cab driver for something HE did.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I hope you stepped-in as a witness for the Cabby, since he'd probably get chewed-out by his company for 'causing an accident.' or at least, the damage to the vehicle.

I'd have called the police!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Yes, I walked over (by the time I got to where they were the other guy had gotten in his vehicle) and gave the driver my room number and contact number and let them know I would be a witness. The taxi driver did nothing wrong. He was on his side the whole time. Since the other guy left, I doubt anything will come of it though. Still he was a classic SC (the other driver, not the taxi driver). Blaming somebody else for their own mistake, and the classic "I'll sue you!"
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
      X