X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving dumbassery

A two-for:

Yesterday on my way to work, there was a car that was weaving in the lane next to me. It slowed down enough for me to look over and what do I see? The idiot driver tapping on his tablet!

He started to weave towards me, so honked to get his attention. He stopped what he was doing, long enough to flip me off and zip ahead of me. Somehow it was my fault he got caught driving while distracted.

Today, some idiot on the way home was being a real dumbass. He would do the quick tap on the break so that the car would rock as it inched forward. When he got behind someone going just a little slower than the speed limit, he would start weaving back and forth, flash his lights and honk the horn.

The problem was that his weaving was incredibly dangerous since the road was slick from the thunderstorms passing through, not to mention another one was passing over as he kept driving. I don't know what his deal was, but he was an accident waiting for a place to happen.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.
Working...
X