X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring has Sprung

What a day and what a week!

It has rained all week, over 6 inches total. We had one tornado about 25 miles east of us and a little flooding here and there.

Today was the first day in a week we have seen the sun and it was a madhouse, A MADHOUSE!!

The new paint lady had two spills today, the first was not her fault. A can opened in the shaker because it had been overfilled at the factory. While I was cleaning that mess, she went out to the greenhouse to help a lady load some hanging baskets and almost got ran over in the parking lot.

Later, she was still getting a little paint on the cans afer taking them out of the shaker and as she turned a can over to wipe off some paint, the lid popped off.....all... over.... the....paint computer

I took one look at the keyboard and mouse and said "We need a new one." Luckily the mainframe only got splatter. Had to go to Wally World (2 minutes to shop, 30 minutes to check out ) Looking at the keyboards, I saw "Spill Resistant" and said "SOLD!"

Now while we had our mess, Larry found a mess of a different kind over in Garden Chemicals.
    Someone took a dump,.....Right there in the isle!!

I swear, spring brings out the bizzare in some people.
    Last edited by Dark Psion; 04-02-2007, 04:23 AM.
    "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Quoth Dark Psion View Post

Now while we had our mess, Larry found a mess of a different kind over in Garden Chemicals.
    Someone took a dump,.....Right there in the isle!!

Maybe they were trying to help keep things fertilized...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Speaking of keeping things fertilized...Milorganite, the lawn fertilizer that's made daily by the citizens of Milwaukee!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milorganite
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
      X