This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving me coupons after I ring things through

Can you imagine the people that try to scam you or just being stupid with coupons. I hate it when people give me coupons after everything is scanned. I once had a lady who was going to give me coupons after everything was scanning. It was a coupon for any Gilette breeze Razor and I looked on the belt and she didn't have that. She said it was for these razors. I looked at it and it said Gillette disposables. I'm like this is for Breeze. She gets all huffy and was exclaming that this coupon is for any Gilette Razor. I'm like it says any Gillette (Breeze) Razors. It also bothers me when I take like 5 minutes to ring their crap through and they give me coupons after. I had my Manager do that once and I just rung them through anyways Coz I know he's honest and if I get in trouble from accounting I know who to blame lol!
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Quoth HALFHUMANHALFZOMBIE View Post
    Can you imagine the people that try to scam you or just being stupid with coupons. I hate it when people give me coupons after everything is scanned. I once had a lady who was going to give me coupons after everything was scanning. It was a coupon for any Gilette breeze Razor and I looked on the belt and she didn't have that. She said it was for these razors. I looked at it and it said Gillette disposables. I'm like this is for Breeze. She gets all huffy and was exclaming that this coupon is for any Gilette Razor. I'm like it says any Gillette (Breeze) Razors. It also bothers me when I take like 5 minutes to ring their crap through and they give me coupons after. I had my power-crazed person do that once and I just rung them through anyways Coz I know he's honest and if I get in trouble from accounting I know who to blame lol!
    I said M-a-n-a-g-e-r not power crazed?
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

I never knew it made any difference, since I've always seen cashiers do coupons last. But I've always put the coupons on top of the first thing in my order and they set them aside wherever they want and run them at the end.

(And I almost used the word s t i l l but caught myself )
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I had one dumb bitch come through my line once with a "coupon" for $4 off a certain drink. Now, the machines that print out the store coupons that we give to people as a "reward" for using their shopper's cards will also, in addition to these coupons, print out advertisements for products as well. On those ads, it says very clearly: "NOT A REDEEMABLE COUPON."

You know what that means, don't you? Stupid Bitch sure didn't. (Either that, or she was purposely scamming) She whined and cried about it even as I was pointing it out to her, but she threw enough of a fit that a Spineless Manager(tm) eventually caved and she got her precious $4 discount.

But I pwned her ass not long ago when she came through my line again, WITH ANOTHER OF THE SAME DAMN ADS. I didn't recognize her at first, since it'd been so long since last I'd seen her, but as soon as I saw that ad in the pack of coupons she had given me I was determined that she wasn't going to get her way this time. I simply pretended to scan the "coupon" along with the others, and fortunately she wasn't paying clear enough attention to what was going on, because she never said a word, and I sent her on her way, without the $4 discount.

Hopefully she was too dense to realize it and never came back to whine to the CS desk.
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth HALFHUMANHALFZOMBIE View Post
          I said M-a-n-a-g-e-r not power crazed?
          hehehe april fools!
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I onced had this one guy, gave me a coupon. 2 things wrong with that
            1. We don't do coupons
            2. He made them with a Pen, yes he made it with a Pen. The coupon said it was for $5 off

Ofcourse the main owner told me to go ahead and take it, other wise it would be bad for business. I still want to know, what the owner was smoking, when he told me to take the coupon.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
            X