This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate way to weed out SC's

Ok, we all know that SC's do not read signs, or follow directions. Knowing this, what I propose is to have every retail store install a massive hedge maze between the parking lot and store entry point.

In this maze you will have clear signs stating the proper route to get to the store. The maze would also include various traps, but each trap will have a sign giving detailed instruction on how to navigate it.

Seeing as the SC's will heed none of these signs or markers, it should make sure at least 95% of them are forever confounded int he maze, and not confounding poor employees in the stores.

What say you all?

Everytime they make something idiot proof, they just build a better idiot.

Comment

I dunno, maybe just have it so that each time they fail, they get an electric shock to the breeding equipment. Enough zaps and the future is saved!

(Disclaimer: I do not in any way condone violence against SCs unless it is in self defense. This is a what-if fantasy type situation, similar to the "What if I won the Lotto" situation and therefore cannot be taken seriously. If this is taken seriously, you might need to consider taking up a few hobbies)
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

SC's will start A-Teaming their SUV's into hedge demolishers. And then threaten to sue when they fail miserably.
        ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth Crawling_Chaos View Post
          Ok, we all know that SC's do not read signs, or follow directions. Knowing this, what I propose is to have every retail store install a massive hedge maze between the parking lot and store entry point.

In this maze you will have clear signs stating the proper route to get to the store. The maze would also include various traps, but each trap will have a sign giving detailed instruction on how to navigate it.

Seeing as the SC's will heed none of these signs or markers, it should make sure at least 95% of them are forever confounded int he maze, and not confounding poor employees in the stores.

What say you all?
          Ooo!
          I'd say we have the plot to 'SAW 4'!
          ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

[QUOTE=Crawling_Chaos;106294]Ok, we all know that SC's do not read signs, or follow directions. ...QUOTE]

I've learned this the hard way. I pass this on so you don't have to

SC's or any customer or that matter will ONLY see what they want to see
            you could have a flashing neon sign pointing to the weekly sales and if they don't want to see it they they won't...sad but true
            and yes I agree with you, who wants to get the re-zoning contracts?
            Last edited by Midnight12; 04-02-2007, 06:22 PM. Reason: (wanted to add one more sentence

Comment

They'd sue because eventually someone would have some sort of "hedge allergy" or some other equally stupid excuse for needing to circumnavigate the labyrinth.
              I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
              "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth ShortTemperHatesStupidity View Post
                They'd sue because eventually someone would have some sort of "hedge allergy" or some other equally stupid excuse for needing to circumnavigate the labyrinth.
                True. And it was a great idea.
                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I cannot stop laughing at this!!

I despise reality television, but a 'hidden camera' idea of following EBs (people would FIGHT to be on this show, believe you me) around a maze full of traps is a GLORIOUS idea!!!
                  Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

I have to share this with y'all because it has to do with this very thing. The 3rd installment of The Idiot Test.

Comment

Has anyone seen MXC?

You have a maze and you open the wrong door and whoop! right into a lake of sludge. (the door could be clearly marked of course).

But hey, I'm all for the maze idea!
                      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                        Has anyone seen MXC?

You have a maze and you open the wrong door and whoop! right into a lake of sludge. (the door could be clearly marked of course).
                        Yes, yes! And we'll get that Giant Samurai to pummel them if they can't run away fast enough!

I really love that show.
                        Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
                          Everytime they make something idiot proof, they just build a better idiot.
                          *cough* *cough* <points to his sig line> *cough*
                          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                          X