X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Sucky Customers

or A.K.A The heat brings on the freaks weekend

1. Sucky Tumbler Lady In our kitchenette suites we have full sets of dishes. Including these thick glass tumblers that are really popular with guests. I found myself being lectured by a lady who was irate because her friend's suite had four tumblers but hers only had three. She then says that last night she had to drink out of a plastic cup. Bulls**t there were water glasses, wine glasses, and coffee cups in that room she chose to drink out of the plastic cup. Not my fault

Sucky Computer Lady Our breakfast room is for breakfast only. We don't allow or encourage people to hang out there after hours. We had this woman at first park herself at the table with her laptop on Saturday for three hours straight. Later that night the managers had turned off all the lights but had not locked the door. This woman took the liberty of letting herself in turning all the lights and start working on her laptop. She was told to vacate immediately. The next day we were in the middle of folding laundry in that rooms when guess who showed up. I don't get it we have desks in the rooms and the exact same wireless connection as the breakfast room but this woman was obsessed with sitting there

The Jerkwad I did a stayover for a room that had two kids in it, the parents were nowhere to be seen. I cleaned the bathroom and left towels. He then calls to complain about the beds not being made and trash on the floor. His kids were sitting on the beds the whole time. Was I supposed to shove them off? There was no trash on the floor when I left. And what kind of parents leaves there kids alone in a hotel room anyway

And don't forget the lovely woman who claimed there was hair on her sheets (oddly the same color and length as hers) and that her pillows were soo uncomfortable (yet did not request others). She wanted a free nights stay because of that.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

1. Sucky Tumbler Lady I found myself being lectured by a lady who was irate because her friend's suite had four tumblers but hers only had three. She then says that last night she had to drink out of a plastic cup.
    Well, here's an idea...call the front desk/room service/whoever and request some more glasses? Hmm, wait, no, that makes sense. what to do, what to do..?

The Jerkwad Was I supposed to shove them off?
    We-elll,

And don't forget the lovely woman who claimed there was hair on her sheets (oddly the same color and length as hers)
    Waiter, there's a hair in my soup!
    Is it red? We're missing a waitress...

Sorry

And who expects hotel pillows to be comfortable? I usually bring my own pillow. Much more comfy that way.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
      Sucky Computer Lady
      Weeeelll... it's cooler in there than in her room, because it's larger, there's probably a stronger AC unit, and the lights are off half the day.

Now, if only I could spell...
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
        And what kind of parents leaves there kids alone in a hotel room anyway.
        Search planetfeedback for "Movies At The Hilton". There is your answer.
        If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
        www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

Working...
        X