Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitobans (some) Are Crazy, Gross, and Indecent (a tale from my Team Lead)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manitobans (some) Are Crazy, Gross, and Indecent (a tale from my Team Lead)

This is a story that was relayed to me by my Team Lead. We had been discussing earlier how a majority of the people that I have met that are from Manitoba are extremely unusual, or have a real taste for S&M. Now, I'm not basing the entire province on these grounds, but after what I heard, that might change.

I left work, and my TL's 1 and 2 were taking over the counter. About two hours after I left, an extremely gross and perverted customer was coming up to the counter. The dude was apparently in his forties, but was making sex jokes and gestures that would make a twelve year old look mature.

At any rate, my TL finally gets him on his way, and he keeps saying, "come hang out with me in my van! Come to my truck! Let's get drunk! I haven't any good action in ages!" (I wonder why) and other charming words. My boss just ignores him and starts serving people again. She finishes her shift at around the late afternoon, goes out to her van, starts it up and drives out of the parking lot.

Almost immediately, she realizes that she is being followed. By none other than this fucktard. He starts pacing her at the speed limit, making, "blow me" gestures, pretending to hump the air, etc. She speeds up, but he matches her speed. She slows down, he slows down, all the while leering at this poor woman. She finally manages to back up enough to where he tires of the game and passes her. What were his plates? Manitoba.

I would have lost my shit, and run him off the road. But she remained calm, patient, and eventually lost him.

That's when you call the cops for someone stalking and sexually harrassing you.

Comment

Or drive straight to the nearest police station.

Lets see if he'll follow into the station parking lot.

Comment

Quoth It shouldn't View Post

Lets see if he'll follow into the station parking lot.
        Some people are so stupid, they just might..
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth It shouldn't View Post

*snip*
          That was going to be my suggestion, LOL. You wanna play Follow the Leader? Okay ...

Comment

Yeah, been there done that, just with a road rage moron. It was a real hoot because he didn't realize where we were until the officer I'd called on my way in tapped on the window. Classic.

Comment

I'd like to .. I think it's 'seventh' that suggestion.

Anywhere with lights and people is good. Anywhere with lights and people who have self-defence training is better. If you can't find a police station, but can find a fire station, that'll do.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

My SL is a very strong, very independent woman. I'm guessing she probably thought it was a game. But still, I would have called the cops, or ran the nutjob off the road.

Comment

Please tell me a perma-ban is in store for this cretin!

Comment

Working...
                  X