Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFW - I really don't have words for this one.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSFW - I really don't have words for this one.

So I had to ask the mods about posting this particular one before I did it. Honestly, I wasn't sure about the appropriateness of it. But it was so shocking to us that I really wanted to share it.

As you know, I work at a hotel. Now I've seen some real amazing things over the years, including naked people riding the elevators, fist fights in my lobby and more, but this was gets the crown.

So we didn't think much of it when the couple checked in. King size bed and all. Not until the final night when they got booted for fighting (punching each other and screaming at the top of their lungs) for disturbing the other guests.

They walked out with an almost empty extra large box of condoms under their arms. Not so unusual really, especially since this is fairly common in hotels. Most people jut have the brights to hide them in their suitcase when they leave.

It was only after they checked out that we found out they were brother and sister.

They've been watching "Game of Thrones" I see..

Comment

Meh, I had a patient who was married to his half sister and they had offspring. I may be jaded but not shocked.

Comment

I'm sorry, I meant to keep my cousins locked up in a basement. Lol
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
          I hope the hotel dropped them like a Lannister drops an eight year old...
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            I didn't watch the movie but I've read most of the books ... was thinking along much the same lines.

Comment

Hey, at least they were using condoms! Right?
              You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                I hope the hotel dropped them like a Lannister drops an eight year old...
                BOOOOOOOO. That was terrible.

And a bad joke, too.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Bahahahaha.

Oh My God. I think you win. I dunno if any stories can top this one. LOL

Comment

Was not expecting that. Bravo. LOL
                    Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

When I read the story, THIS popped into my head.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

What popped into my head was a thread from 2010 where the OP's friend owned a B&B and saw something similar. here

But since they were kicked out I'm assuming you don't have to rent to them again anyway, no?

BTW how did you find out they were siblings?

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                          When I read the story, THIS popped into my head.

I forgot about that one . . . CLASSIC

This is actually what came to mind (NSFW, guys and gals):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4utH5uWK6c
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            What popped into my head was a thread from 2010 where the OP's friend owned a B&B and saw something similar. here

But since they were kicked out I'm assuming you don't have to rent to them again anyway, no?

BTW how did you find out they were siblings?
                            I remembered the same thing. I'm glad I wasn't imagining it.
                            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

lol. Yeah, I still can't believe it. It's so nasty that, though I want to share it with others, I'm actually finding I'm having a hard time talking about it. It's just gross.

Comment

Working...
                              X