This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That's what I hate about this state."

I had just come up to the front lanes from the floor to back up cashier. I just went somewhere and flipped on the light because I didn't know who in the sea of people was next. My first customer immediately started complaining that my coworker had taken 2 people that weren't in line. She was getting helped right away, and the mngr wasn't around, so I was less than willing to deal with it, but I said "I can say something to her?" She wanted a manager so I goy one. She was going on about how very wrong it was and so on, and at the end her parting words were the thread title. I was Now, I get why she was upset, but she could've asked about it instead of jumping to conclusions. It turns out coworker was helping the couple with a non-checkout issue she needed the computer for, as no scanners were available. She had been helping them before the backup was called. And what difference does it make what state we're in? Hope she never lives in SoCal. She couldn't handle it.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    And what difference does it make what state we're in? Hope she never lives in SoCal. She couldn't handle it.
    Sounds to me like she knew her "complaint" wasn't holding enough water so she had to add that to make it more "credible" and ended up looking like a drowned rat.

She'd hate North Carolina as well . . .if she'd come in back when that little store on Phillips Avenue was open with that attitude, she'd been bounced off the walls and used as a mop to wipe the floor with - by some of the other customers!

They didn't take shit off outsiders, and neither did we.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
    X