X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful young to be crazy

Not so much sucky as he was just funny.

Kid couldn't have been more than 20-21 at the most. Bottom row of teeth completely covered in silver, smallish "bling" necklace, hat turned sideways, baggy clothes, the works. Looked even funnier on him for being a very short white boy. Not the point.

He comes in and gets change for the bus, and leaves again. Comes back not 10 minutes later complaining that he's not taking the bus, it's too cold out! I just watch him. He goes to my drink cooler and is talking to himself, calling the cooler "Ess-ay" in a sort of John Leguizamo way and acting as if the cooler was some punk on the sidewalk and they were getting in a verbal fight.

Then he comes to pay and complains more about the cold. I suggested he wear a coat. He said he was too cool for a coat, and that because he was born in December, he didn't need to wear one. NEWS FLASH! I was born in December too, and I never leave the house without a jacket at the very least.

I just thought this little slice of poser was humorous and needed to be shared.

That kid probably lives in the suburbs with really well-to-do parents. Don't be fooled. These stupid little gangster kids have no idea what a real "ghetto" is, and what real poverty and sadness is. Not that I do, either, however, I notice most of these stupid wannabes come from upper middle class families, NOT families in the projects/slums.

Don't feel sorry for him. He'd never win in a knife fight, lol. Some other dumb kid would probably kick his ass just for his Grillz and his Ecko sweater.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Don't feel sorry for him. He'd never win in a knife fight, lol. Some other dumb kid would probably kick his ass just for his Grillz and his Ecko sweater.
      That would've been me when I was in school, but I'd have been kicking his ass just for wearing a grill and an Ecko sweater. *shrug*
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Is it just me, or is the "grill" one of the stupidest and most retarded fashion statements ever?

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Is it just me, or is the "grill" one of the stupidest and most retarded fashion statements ever?

^-.-^
          I dunno...there's a store here in town that advertises very prominantly "GOLD TEETH MADE HERE". And it's on the main drag of town where everyone can see it, too. I think I'll get a picture of it on my way past today so I can show it off later...
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Personally, I don't see why anyone would want diamonds or gold in their teeth, especially ALL of their teeth or the entire front row!

Last I checked, people took as good care of their teeth as they could to avoid fillings and gold teeth and fake teeth.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I thought they were called "fronts" but I could be wrong . . .

Anyway, having all that done sounds painful, time consuming and not cheap. It can't possibly be healthy for the teeth either . . .
              This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

So since I was born in October does that mean I don't have to wear a Halloween costume?
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Awwww...he's a baby thug. How cute. Where I live is swarming with them.

Btw....his "grill" was probably one of those removable ones. Hehe.
                  Last edited by Rubyred; 04-06-2007, 11:09 PM.
                  www.myspace.com/queenofevrything

Comment

I went to High School with a slew of these kids. It was especially funny when one of the IB (read: uber smart, ultra motivated, and completely socially inept) kids tried to do it.

Last I checked, people took as good care of their teeth as they could to avoid fillings and gold teeth and fake teeth.
                    Don't forget, Blas, that many many years ago having gold teeth meant you kept your money in your mouth. Pirates did it, prospectors did it, and mobsters do it.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      So since I was born in October does that mean I don't have to wear a Halloween costume?
                      Hey, knock yourself out. Myself, I don't have to wear green as I was born on St. Patrick's Day.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Funny how all the "Ghetto" kids at school have to walk home... to the really nice parts of town (The ones where the houses look like Wisconsin Dell condos). Aww, too cool for a job, so you can't afford a car? Meanwhile, I live in an OLD house, driving a Dodge Ram. How can I afford it? Making minimum wage selling chikken.

I guess the funny part is just watching them walk.
                        I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
                        less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

I used to get in fights with the Abercrombie and Fitch kids....but I've always found those fake pimp limps make my palms itchy.
                          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

What's hilarious about the well to do ghetto wannabe kids is even funnier where I live. I live in the 3rd or 4th richest county in the United States. Everywhere I go I have a 75% chance of seeing those idiots walk around the area. I had a teacher who used to teach in the worst part of California. He said those guys would be covering their asses in seconds if he dropped them off to California. Trust me it's very funny to see here. Most of the houses in my current residence area are quite nice compared to my living standards so imagine seeing a guy doing the "Pimp Roll" into his large custom built house.

Hell, most of the general customers at my job are wiggers and they are constantly made fun of. I remember last year I overheard a white guy singing along quite loudly to a rap song. Looked like your average frat boy too. He was getting weird looks all around.

PM
                            FenigDurak: I went to High School with a slew of these kids. It was especially funny when one of the IB (read: uber smart, ultra motivated, and completely socially inept) kids tried to do it.
                            Oh man I remembered that in high school, quite possibly the funniest things on the planet.
                            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                              That kid probably lives in the suburbs with really well-to-do parents.
                              Whaddya mean, probably?

We don't get wannabe 'gangstas' over here in Windsor. Why? Because actual gangstas from the Projects in Detroit come over and beat the tar out of them.
                              Not even kidding here. I saw some wannabe kid from my computer class get saved from his face getting kicked in by the Campus Police showing up before it happened. On one hand, it's kinda horrible that this happens. On the other hand, I'm kinda glad he got some sense knocked into him hard.
                              Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X