This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a quickie but suckie

My computer at work was acting up today so the caller id program didn't show this winners number but thought to share this.
    Thank you for calling xxxx my name is may I have your cell number starting with area code.
    Yeah can I have your cell phone number.
    I'm sorry sir but I can not release personal information(we can't even give out our last names or location btw)
    that well that's not fair why should I give you my number if you won't give me yours. This happened twice and finaly I muted the guy telling him I was hanging up. He dropped shortly there after.
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

guess he didn't want to be reached for service for whatever he needed hehe

Comment

I haven't had customers ask for my mobile #, but I get requests all the time for my extension (hint: I don't have one). People usually get upset when I won't give them my email address. And no, I won't go register one just for you to contact me. Sorry, but when this call is done, that's the end of "us." I'd hate to deprive my 25,000 coworkers the opportunity to speak to you.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

My favorite lately is them getting peeved for not emailing account numbers. I love the reason of I pay for the account so I should get it. Noooooo, you don't need it,save your bills. And I don't want you sending me emails at work harrasing me. sometimes I want to slap them with a fish for the halibet
        I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Working...
        X