Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thowing your food at me does what exactly?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thowing your food at me does what exactly?

Other than giving me, DH and my manager a good laugh, this was a new low. Okay it is unseasonably cold here, I am on the verge of a cold and am not wanting to be at work. I dealt with it, dealt with customers and tried psyching myself into a better mood. Then the SC drove up. She sent her ID in and started asking for information. Only problem was the ID was not a state or federally issued ID and as such was not and is not valid for driving much less any cash based transactions (money coming back to SC).
    I looked at our written guidelines before this conversation to make sure I was not missing something and as a CYA.
    Me: "Do you have any valid ID? This ID cannot be used for any.."
    SC: "Whachu mean this ID ain't right?"
    Me: "We require a valid (non expired) state ID or DL or Military ID or passport and cannot take any other ID for any transactions (as in gimmie my money")...
    SC (interrupting again): "Gimme my S**t back"

So I sent her info back and as she was leaving the premises, she tossed something out her window and drove off. It was a partially eaten burger and wrapper.

Sadly for the SC her only result was my monetary amusement and shock of others watching her drive away. I have never wished for a local cop to come by for personal business more fervently than today. One question arose: Why would one knowingly drive without a license?" And tantrums? Work like a three year old's meltdown work: you will Not get what you want.
    Last edited by csdrone; 04-07-2007, 05:32 PM.

fast food

I think she suddenly had a eureka moment and finally saw what it took to be a decent human being. She realised that eating junk food was bad for her and she was going to turn over a new leaf, eat healthy, work hard, try and be the best that she could.

Naw...
    Last edited by Ackee; 04-12-2007, 11:49 AM.
    ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
    Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
    X