This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that would be considered theft...

Last night, this girl came into the store to buy some smokey treats for her boyfriend, who was filling their car with gas. No problems so far.

He comes into the store and is the biggest asshat I have seen in a while (trust me, this is impressive). The kicker is that he wanted a cig while he hung up the nozzle so the gas could be paid for (which was a foreign concept to him). His GF told him, that I can't give him a cig because they haven't been paid for and that it would be considered theft. This concept completely blew his mind. He said a few rude things and left to hang up the nozzle.

I feel bad for his GF. This guy said something that she misheard, and he got in her face and DEMANDED to know what she thought he said, and wouldn't drop it when she told him that it wasn't important. I honestly thought he was going to hit her.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

What kind of rude words? Biscuit? Balls? Orange?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

What kind of rude words? Biscuit? Balls? Orange?
      I know! Smurf!
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

So wait, he wanted a cigarette to smoke while he was going back out to finish pumping gas? Please tell me I'm reading that wrong...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          So wait, he wanted a cigarette to smoke while he was going back out to finish pumping gas? Please tell me I'm reading that wrong...
          No, unfortunately, you read it right.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            I honestly thought he was going to hit her.
            Wouldn't surprise me if he did do just that, later. Sounds like the type.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

<.<

Darwin.
              Award.
              Upcoming.

If I should ever see a story on the news about a gas station near Milwaukee going up in flames, I will know it's this guy.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

My husband may be dead, but apparently his long lost brother is alive and well......
                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                  No, unfortunately, you read it right.
                  waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

glad I live far away from there
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

[Yoda] The stupid is strong in this one. [/Yoda]

Would I be considered an evil person if I said that it would probably be a good thing for the girlfriend if this guy did win a Darwin Award? Trouble is, he'd probably be the type to take everybody within a ten-foot radius with him...
                    Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
                    - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Sadly, that sort of thing, people smoking at the pump, was a tad too common when I worked the nightshift at one of the local busy gas stations..

The other part, about him going off at her for mishearing him, reminded me of a certain guy who came into work with his wife, and used our cashpoint/ATM.. Someone accidently bumped lightly into him, and, clearly enough for me to hear from about 8 metres away, apologised for it.

Yet he went mental... The guy who bumped him was just sitting calmly, talking quietly with his friends, eating whatever deep fried unhealthy stuff they ordered...

Guy took major insult to 'being shoved hard into the ATM', and wouldn't let it go... He'd had a drink or 4 too many.

Why am I reminded of him when I read about the yelling? Because to show how hard he was apparently bumped into, he shoved his wife HARD. She ended up falling to the ground with a thud, as physics demands would happen.... The worst part was that, had he shoved her so she fell an inch or two the the left, she would have smashed her head on the pointy metal corner of an icecream freezer...

As soon as he did that, everyone in the store (being a friday night, it was rather busy) turned in complete shock and awe.
                      3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                      - Order from the menu.
                      - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                      - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Working...
                      X