This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you raised in a barn?

So I'm at the hospital tonight with my students for clinic.

I walk out of a patient's room to check on another student and pass by a family, several adults and several kids in the hall. Mom is trying to pour from a large shake cup into a smaller cup for a toddler kid, and makes a mess all over the floor before I can say anything to stop it.

They could have asked for a spoon. We'd have given them one.

Clean up, aisle four!

Morons
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Mom was definitely a moron. It isn't that hard to split a shake without spilling. I've done it millions (okay hundreds but it felt like millions) of times with my kids. however, on the spoon bit, she may have actually thought she was being polite by not asking for one (not bothering the staff for something non-medical). People can be more trouble trying to be polite then when they just speak up and at least inquire.

Comment

I love walking through cracker and chip crumbs in the millions along with sticky soda floors.....in a hospital. and it seems they never bother to inform us that something was spilled or dropped. Id be more than happy to clean it up...if I had known.

Comment

"Were you born in a barn? What am I saying, probably were born in a barn, you primitive..."

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
          "Were you born in a barn? What am I saying, probably were born in a barn, you primitive..."
          Nah, a barn would be a step up for these people. They were born in a cave!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X