X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT YEAR IS IT?!?!

A few "helpful" suggestions from my client:

"Can we have the water heater flashing, maybe spinning, and sparkling?"

"Have both of them do that, up in the header, I want it as GAUDY AS POSSIBLE"

"By the way, keep everything nice and professional, all our competitors have these ugly, UGLY sites, and we want to show professionalism"

"Can we change the header to a neon orange, so it really stands out against the light blue and white of the rest of the site?"

"What about autoplaying music, customers probably LOVE to listen to rock, maybe even a radio!"

"Can we put an autoplaying video on the side too? That way its always running, and they always can see how good we are?"

"Google maps is dumb, if they want to know how to get to us, they can use mapquest"

I just...

Ouch. I broke. I really am broke.
    Last edited by Seraph; 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

If that is from the same client for his website, I'm getting a headache and I've haven't seen it yet.
    It's not the years in you life that count, it's the life in your years! - Quote from the office coffee cup.

Comment

.....yeah. Any website I go to that automatically starts music or video gets left and I never go back. Please talk sense into your customers, Seraph. Everyone's sanity depends on it.
      What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth Cecily View Post
        If that is from the same client for his website, I'm getting a headache and I've haven't seen it yet.
        Same. Client. For one website.

Comment

Have you asked to speak to someone over the age of 16? *booze/bacon cookies for Seraph*
          "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

As soon as I saw the OP title, and saw that it was from our Enemy of Normalcy, I felt a grave disturbance in the Force, as if millions of braincells cried out in terror and were silenced.

You do get some strange ones, Seraph dear.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I can't stop laughing now. I really can't. We have another update.

"Add in some sky, I want it to feel open, and clean air."

"WHAT ARE THOSE WHITE CLOUDS?! Clouds make rain, GET RID OF THE CLOUDS!"

Comment

Their new slogan: Nobody delivers hot water seizures faster than us!

Comment

Please tell that guy from me that "gaudy" and "professional" should never be used in the same sentence, let alone used to describe a website. Also, if I saw spinning, sparkling water heaters, I would assume the guys don't know what they're doing and I would NEVER call them.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

BUT WHY IS THERE STUFF I ASKED FOR, HOW DARE YOU!?!?

I mean, really. This is what you get for not taking "Mindreading from Dummies" in college (Not a typo...)

Comment

I have seizure disorder and the description of that site is scary to me. Talk about instant seizure inducer!!

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
                        I have seizure disorder and the description of that site is scary to me. Talk about instant seizure inducer!!
                        Don't forget about drunks, like me right now. The site propsal scares the crap out of me right now. Though, It'd scare the crap out of me sober.
                        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Evidently it's 1999 again. And this person wants their customers to think they sell Vegas-ready Daleks instead of water heaters.
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

What exactly are "water heaters"?

Comment

They're basically a tank that is used to store and heat up water. This water then flows through your hot water pipes in your house/apartment to whatever you need it for.

Most places have one.

And if you weren't being serious, I'm running on three hours of sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X