This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shhhh don't tell anyone....but I see stoopid people

Our payphones aren't working....no problem you can use the phone at customer services.

SW: Stoopid woman with the IQ of a cucumber (which is probably insulting to cucumbers)
    Me: Moi......trying not to crack up

SW: How does this phone work?
    Me: umm lift the handset, dial your number
    SW: Ok

I wander off, help some other customers and happen to glance out of the corner of my eye SW dialling the phone number on our credit card pad! So I saunter back and the conversation is as follows

Me: Madam, that's our credit card pin pad, you need to dial the telephone number on the telephone....
    SW: This is too bloody complicated!

Ok, bit of a brain fry there.....
    Me: Do you want to give me the number and I'll dial it for you....does just that.

SW: This phone is broken
    Me: What's wrong
    SW: I'm getting an engaged tone
    Me: Maybe the person you're trying to ring is on the phone already?
    SW: But I want to ring them..
    Me: Oookay.....why don't you wait a minute and try again....
    SW: No I'll try this other number....
    (which she manages to dial all by herself...aren't we proud of her everyone?)
    SW: I told you this phone was broken, this one is engaged too......
    Me: (through gritted teeth) maybe they are on the phone too......possibly to the person you were trying to ring the first time......
    SW: No your phone is broken...they can't possibly be on the phone, I want to ring them.....
    rinse, lather, repeat.........
    finally she slammed the phone down and stormed off.....

Wow, just wow......

This is just further evidence to support the need for mandatory IQ tests before reproduction.

Comment

"Well maybe ma'am they just don't want to talk to you because they don't want to catch your stupidity, we all know how quickly it can spread"

Comment

Quoth Chained to the counter View Post
        "Well maybe ma'am they just don't want to talk to you because they don't want to catch your stupidity, we all know how quickly it can spread"
        Ew, ew, ew!! Then throw away the phone she used!!!
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

At least try this on that phone:

btw, I'm trying not to think too much about the conversation I just read cuz my head will explode and then I won't be able to watch House tonight...

On second thought, gimme that back
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            btw, I'm trying not to think too much about the conversation I just read cuz my head will explode and then I won't be able to watch House tonight...

On second thought, gimme that back
            *Takes it away* YOu won't be able to enjoy the doctor who failed bedside Manner 101 if you use it too much.

Comment

Why did you have to remind me that House is on tonight?! I was looking forward to going home and crashing hard.

Wait....I have Tivo!

Comment

Don't worry about her reproducing, she probably doesn't know which hole to....... <emergency self edit>
                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                  Don't worry about her reproducing, she probably doesn't know which hole to....... <emergency self edit>
                  As long as her man can figure it out....

Comment

Working...
                  X