This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Pizza place stories.

I work in a pizza place right now as a driver, most customers are okay, except for bad tippers. We have had a few SCs though.

The other day I got a call at 10:30 am. She ordered a few items, then asked me for a credit she got 3 weeks ago. There is nothing in the computer, and she does not rememer who she talked to about it. Manager does not want to talk to her, so I have to tell her no credit. She says fine and hangs up. Since I had never told her the order total or delivery time I assumed she did not want the order. I tried to call her, and she did not answer. Manager says cancel the order. Well guess who call back in an hour and a half wondering where her food is.

We had a far worse one a few weeks ago though. Woman called wanting to use a coupon for a Large Chicken Club speciality pizza, with a free medium pepperoni. Halfway through the order she decides to use a different coupon for a Large Deluxe pizza with a medium two topping (double pepperoni). When she get her food shee calls back all upset, as she did not get her Chicken Club. We explained that she ordered a Deluxe pizza, but she could not understand the difference between a Deluxe (which is pep, sausage, onions, peppers, and mushrooms) and a Speciality pizza (Chicken Club, Deluxe, 5 meat, etc.). We tell her we will send her the Chicken Club right away to end the argument, but she wants to talk to the manager because she is afraid we will spit in her food (her exact words). We tell her the manager will be here at 5 pm, so she says she will come up there to talk to him and hangs up. We forget about it all and are going to let the manager deal with her. Until and hour later when she calls up wondering where her pizza is. The pizza she was afraid we would spit on.
Working...
X