X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein Supervisor makes a new friend

Last night was a fun one!

Are you calling Bossman fat?

Guest came down to the front desk around 5pm asking if she had the same upstairs neighbor as the previous night, as the person above her "sounded like a 300lb man stomping around all night all the way until 3 or 4am. It was so loud. I don't know what they could have been doing up there!"

I told her if it happened again to call us, as we have the desk and Security staffed 24/7.

Her upstairs neighbor? The AGM (who, while quite tall, is still very skinny and imagining a 300lb Bossman is a riot of a visual, trust me). I know he works late but yeah. I am not buying it. I somehow managed to keep a straight face when dealing with the guest but when I passed it on to my CWs I could only break down laughing.

Supervisor's new friend

A lady came up asking for the bellman. He was busy, so Supervisor said he could help.

Lady: "Great. I need some help in...the women's bathroom."

Supervisor went down there with a wheelchair. He then walked back through the lobby with a different woman hanging off him, falling out of her shirt, grabbing his ass. Apparently, she had gotten incredibly drunk and had passed out cold on the bathroom floor. Supervisor managed to get her upright and carried her back to her room.

CW said he wished he'd volunteered to help. I told CW I would have had to tell his wife if he had.

When the Bellman came back we told him what he'd missed out on. He didn't seem to mind.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

First one may be looking for a discount, please have them complain to the AGM, please

Comment

Working...
    X