This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure you need to charge it

Had a cranky old bastard come to the service desk today, he's in a wheelchair and he always seems mad about everything, he even went off on a couple of kids who were standing with their mother checking out and he wanted to get past, apparently excuse me doesn't exsist in his vocabulary instead it was, "Get the hell outta my way you little shits". The kids were 3 and 6.

Anyway, he comes up to me today and throws his nokia mobile phone at me and says.

COB = Cranky old bastard
    ME = Yours truly

COB "give me a battery for this phone"
    Me (giving him a weird look)"Sir, you need to charge the battery to make it work"
    COB "Waddaya mean i need to charge it"
    ME "When you got your phone it came with a charger to charge the phone, you need to plug it into your phone to charge it"
    COB "What the hell is a charger? I never got a charger"
    ME "I'm sure you would have gotten one with your phone, if it doesn't charge the battery then you need to go back to where you got the phone and they may replace the battery for you."

COB "If YOU won't replace the battery for me then you WILL find out who can"
    ME "We are a supermarket, we have nothing to do with whoever you got your phone from"

Mind you at this time i have a line up of about 8 customers all wanting their smokes and getting very mad.

COB "You lazy dumb bitch, do your fucking job and get on that phone RIGHT NOW"

Now i'm done with him, he has crossed the line.

ME "I will no longer be serving you, you have sworn and called me inappropriate names, you can leave now."
    COB "You can't talk to me like that, i'm in a wheelchair, i deserve respect."
    ME "Respect needs to be earned and you ain't getting it from me, there's the door."
    COB "I'll have you fired for this, i'll be speaking to your manager."

With that he wheels his horrid arse out the door. My next customer looks at him, looks at me and says "If i was you i would have wheeled him through those glass doors.

Believe me i was very tempted.

Quoth Chained to the counter View Post
    COB "You can't talk to me like that, i'm in a wheelchair, i deserve respect."
    Nice of him to play his handicapped card. That just pisses me off. You want my respect, you have to earn it. With that said, I'm sure it would have been hard *not* to say "no, what you deserve, is getting your ass rolled out into traffic." But, I'm too nice to say that
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Chained to the counter View Post
      My next customer looks at him, looks at me and says "If i was you i would have wheeled him through those glass doors.
      That's hysterical.

I would have been tempted, too.

Why are people so irate all the time?
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

If some old goon ever dared call me a bitch or other colorful word, I'd lose any respect I ever had for their age and immediatey treat them the same way I'd treat any punk my age that uses those words.

Let's hope the nursing home tracked him down before he got much further and tormented other stores.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X