This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Even Listening

So after a long day of cleaning rooms, I am called to do office work for a couple of hours. A lady wanders in and grabs a brochure, she peruses it for a moment and asks for something that has our rates on it. I explain that I need to know what date she intends to come in, because out prices vary depending on occupancy and dates.

She asks "How much would a room be on a Monday" "On which date?" I ask. "Just what would a Monday usually cost?" Lady did you not hear what I said, I need a date in order to give you the price. Monday of next week may be cheaper than Monday two weeks later, is it so hard to just pick a date out of the air.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

I loved those people when I was at the resort. "Depending on availability on the day you reserve, anywhere between $479 and $2699"

To while they always replied...
    WWJND - "What Would JAM Not Do?" - Fashion Lad

Comment

Still not as bad as people calling with coupons?

This coupon says "standard room $75". Does that include your suites? Can I make a reservation at that rate? What do you mean "subject to availability"? What do you mean the big race/football game/college orentation weekend is a special event? Don't you know how much money I spend at your hotel?

I especially love that last one. Folks think we can't just look up their name and see exactly how much they've spent. Usually one or two nights at the most. Always at the cheapest room type/rate too.
      If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Working...
      X