This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEY BROKE IT!!!

At this very moment there are about 10 kids in the store (all in one group) and they are HYPER!

Okay, it has been about 30 minutes since I posted the last statement. Those kids came in and wrecked our store! And they broke our flight simulator!!! Our irreplaceable fight simulator!!! May I say this right now it is not a game, it is a simulator. $200 for the entire package and you can't get replacements for the controllers (what they broke)! Swordsman422 told them twice, "Be careful." and "If you break that it's coming out of your flesh!" And they still broke it!!!

We know where they went, across the street for pizza, but we can't do anything about it!!! AAAHHHHH!!! This is so frustrating!
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Do you have video cameras to prove it? If so, you could catch them...

Comment

Oh, you can so do something about it.

What they did is called vandalism and they can be (and should be) charged for it.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

*seconds andara's idea*

definitely charge them; there is no excuse for that kind of behavior-kids today are allowed to run around unsupervised and in destructive packs, so the parents of these little darlings start paying attention to what they do.

maybe paying off some fines or paying for damages might clue them in, but that's on the hopeful side...
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

The kids that came in were part of a birthday party with only one parent, a dad, to supervise. And he was standing outside while all of this was happening! We have cameras, but after they left and went across the street the owner told us not to do anything about it or we totally would have. I was getting ready to call the pizza place across the street to inform the dad of a few of his party members.

We have a new rule about the simulator, no one under 16 is allowed to use it.

I am a cashier, not a fucking babysitter!!!
          Last edited by Gabrielle Proctor; 05-05-2007, 09:00 PM.
          Check out my cosplay social group!
          http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
            the owner told us not to do anything about it or we totally would have.

PLEASE EDIT QUOTES
            Sigh doesn't the owner not realize that word of them getting away with that will spread and they will come back to commit further acts of vandalism?

Btw care to provide a link to this simulator thing if you can find one on the web. It sounds interesting.
            Last edited by Ree; 05-06-2007, 12:59 AM. Reason: Editing irrelevant parts out of quote

Comment

Working...
            X