This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't yell at my co-worker!

This happened back when Shrek 2 was in theatres. I remember, because I fell asleep in it.
    I had managed to lock myself out of the house, all my roommates were gone, and none had their cell phone with them, so I got to spend the night on the back porch. Needless to say I got no sleep. I wasn't scheduled to work until 6 p.m. but hey, I was locked out of the house, what else am I gonna do but hang out at work?

I'm there, and kinda cranky. Talking with my co-workers, most of them getting a good laugh at my expense. Finally, while I'm talking to the girl on door, this old geezer comes up, she tells him to go to theatre seven, on the right. For some stupid reason, he goes to 11 on the left. He gets over there, I'm watching him, trying to figure out what he's doing. He goes in, comes back out, and toddles back over to us.

I'm still in my street clothes at this point. OG starts yelling at the poor girl, cursing at her, incredibly angry that she sent him to the wrong theatre. I break in at this point, because not only was she a good co-worker, we were friends. I start yelling at him, and all my tiredness and annoyance at being locked out of my house come out at this time too. I yell at him "Shut up, she told you the right theatre, I was here. Just because YOU can't listen is no reason to yell at her. " He tries to yell at me now, but I just barrell over him and continue "Noone wants to hear it you jack@$$, go watch your movie, its over there, it hasn't even started yet, what is your problem?" He wants to talk to the manager about my attitude, and at this time I point out I'm in street clothes, and so don't exactly look like I work here do I? And reiterate my desire for him to go away.

I was very proud of myself. I didn't swear at him once.
    I then went and saw Shrek 2 for the 3rd time, and got enough sleep in there so that I was bearable for my shift.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Heh, if I was the old coot I wouldn't have bothered to come back out and yell I'd have been so embarassed. There's no logic in missing your movie to yell at someone who told you the correct theater number

Comment

Working...
    X