Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my lord. I think someone may have finally found someone stupider than my "How do we got to the upstairs?" guy. And I didn't think that was ever going to happen!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

From Jester's signature:

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize...
      half of them are stupider than that!" --George Carlin

This has to be the guy that balances out Stephen Hawking
      free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

thats all i've got...

i cannot believe the stupidity...
        "Those who do not complain are never pitied." - Jane Austen.

Comment

My in-laws live in south Wales. If your shop is located in the Swansea or Neath valleys, its entirely possible that your idiot customer may have been one of them (they are not exactly over-loaded with brains).

I applaud you for keeping a straight face, though. i too would have been wetting myself at the point where she brought the carpet in....
          A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
          - Dave Barry

Comment

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

What in the name of Zeus's Butthole made her think that she needed to rip up the freaking carpet to get it cleaned?

Never mind, I don't want the answer. I've not had enough caffene this morning to buffer my remaining brain cells from the shock of the answer's estimated stupidity levels.

Mongo
            I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I can't believe that two people, genetically unrelated, (I assume) could be so stupid!
              Meow.........

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier
                I can't believe that two people, genetically unrelated, (I assume) could be so stupid!
                Imagine their children.

No, wait, don't.

Comment

Quoth Linda
                  Genius had taken up the carpet in her living room. All 144 square feet of it. And had brought it to me to clean.

Cust: Fine. Do you clean rugs?
                  Me: (I know where this is going...) ...yes.
                  Cust: Well...this is just a big rug then. Can you put it in as a rug?
                  That's only 12 ft by 12 ft. I'm willing to bet that it really was an oversize rug, in that it was not attached to the floor. Like an area rug, it is meant to be a separate floor covering.

She's still not to bright to think she can bring it in without calling ahead first.
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

12ft x 12 ft is not absurdly small for a living room over here (well it is, but many houses have a room that size as a reception room). I doubt it was a rug, it was probably a fitted carpet that the idiot woman tore up.
                    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                    - Dave Barry

Comment

Hell she probly made him take it up, if it was a carpet.
                      He probly wanted to argue with her, but she wouldnt stand for it, so he realized it was just easier to do it her way, and only be in trouble with her when her way backfired.
                      http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
                      Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Well *I* think it's great that she got all proud of herself 'cause she found a way to circumvent *your* rules and have it cleaned as a "rug".

Of course, what makes it sweet is how you totally rubbed it back in her face (pun intended?).

And of course, following the code of traditional SCism, she then proceeded to blow up in your face and make outrageous demands.
                        "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
                        -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

Comment

I had a smile to this one. :P

Comment

You know, I expect a lot of stupid from people, I'm cynical that way, but this is just unfreakingbelievable.

So, if her roof gets damaged, she'll haul it down to Home Depot?

Damn.
                            "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

That's just amazing!!! I mean come on I understand one stupid person might tear up the carpet and bring it in - but didn't her husband notice what she was doing???? Why didn't he stop her? Not that men are always geniuses or anything but my gosh - I can't imagine ripping up the carpet & then how would she put it back down? Too strange.

Comment

A 12ft x 12ft living room isn't that unusual around here -especially in the newer houses and apartments. Mine is a positively generous 12ft x 14ft
                                But it was definitely a carpet - unfinished edges, and even bits of tape from where it had been attached to the floor.

I think her husband found it easier to say "yes dear" than try to stop her...

Oh, and she came in today to hire the carpet cleaner. Limboed under my shutters in the dark before I was even open and was not a happy bunny when I told her we were fully booked until next weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X