• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Idiots

Customer: My TV is rolling up.
    Me: What?
    Customer: It has been for awhile.

Customer: Your tech came by & knocked on my door & just looked puzzled at me.
    Me: Why?
    Customer: Because he didn’t do anything.

Customer: My TV box doesn’t work.
    Me: OK, please unplug it.
    Customer: What?! I’m not HOME right now!
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Customer: C
    Receptionist: R

C: I need to know the total of my refund
    R: Sir it is past 5:00, our accountants are not here to verify that information
    C: Can't you give it to me?
    R: No I cannot, I will need you to call back between the hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm
    C: I can't call then - I'm at work
    R: Well, do you ever get a break at work?
    C: No, I'm no where near a phone where I work.
    R: You aren't near a phone all day long? There's no one who would let you take a second to call us to verify some information?
    C: No, I can't call during the day - I'm not near a phone and I don't get any breaks to get near a phone.... why can't you just tell me?
    R: I don't have that information
    C: Couldnt' they just leave it with you?
    R: No, they have to speak with you and verify some information before giving you your refund total and then we can send out your refund to you
    C: Well what am I supposed to do if I can't get near a phone?? I WORK!!!
    R: (isn't that what I'm doing....working??)
    R: Well, I'm not really sure what to tell you. We're here M-F from 8:30am - 5:00pm.....
    C: Well that's not fair!!!

Where the heck did this guy work that he has NO cell phone, NO pay phone, no access to a phone at all during the entire day and can't even ask to use a phone for a minute?? That's about how long it would take.......

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey
      It was probably tryinng to roll AWAY from them!!
      "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey

Customer: My TV box doesn’t work.
        Me: OK, please unplug it.
        Customer: What?! I’m not HOME right now!
        1. OMG! The TV is a druggie!

2. The tech's not the only confused one.

3. Then how can you be sure the box isn't working Right Now? Its the Quantum Box problem!
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey
          That's what happens with flat screen TVs.

:ducking from things being thrown in my general direction:
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth air914
            Where the heck did this guy work that he has NO cell phone, NO pay phone, no access to a phone at all during the entire day and can't even ask to use a phone for a minute?? That's about how long it would take.......
            Um, probably at the same place I last worked. Ugh. I didn't get lunch breaks and my evil, evil manager would pop out of the woodwork if I tried to use the phone for even ten seconds.

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey

Screen rolling... You know? Snow, scan lines? Moving from the bottom of the screen up...
              Knocked on the door and just looked puzzled at me... cause no one my size should be wearing spandex in puke green. Not to mention the mess of pizza boxes on the floor visible through the screen door.
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine
                That's what happens with flat screen TVs.

:ducking from things being thrown in my general direction:
                LOL!
                This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth air914
                  I wish I could have had that problem at one of my old places of employment. Although personal calls were allowed at work, they were generally frowned upon, especially if you couldn't get your work done on time. (It was in a warehouse, and in the afternoon, we shipped out all of our stuff. Therefore, being late=bad!)

There were about 6 of us working there, and we probably made or recieved a handful of calls in the year that I worked there. There they was one guy, who would constantly field calls, all year round, regarding his softball and curling teams. These phone calls could be as long as an hour, and he preferred to take them in the bosses office, so he could sit in the comfy chair, and prop his feet up on the bosses desk.

I hope that the policy was changed since I've been gone.
                  I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth air914
                    He may have a cell phone, but frequently when you call a place, you end up on hold. Cell phones only carry so much charge, not to mention having a limited amount of airtime per month.

Comment

Working...
                    X