This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blind and Flat out dumb SC

I haven't posted in a while but I am now working at Subway and about to get my own store. The Subway I work in is in a Wal-Mart so the menu is a bit different as we carry the snack bar items like pretzels, popcorn, and hotdogs. We have a sign that advertises our daily special of 2 footlong subs for $9.99 yet every other customer that walks up points at that sign and asks if we still do that special.
    Last night a guy walked up and said "I want a chocolate milkshake". I told him we didn't sell shakes. He pointed at the self serve soda station and said in a contemptuous tone "What's that?" I told him that he had me...we hide the shake machine there, it's right next to the beer on tap and the goats milk dispenser. He left fuming.
    Later 2 women walked in 20 minutes before closing and looked at the cold, clean, non-working hot dog grill and asked for 2 hot dogs. Geez.

God I can't wait to get into a normal store.
    The arches of the Gates of Hell are golden and the Devil wears big red shoes.

Quoth McSlave View Post
    Last night a guy walked up and said "I want a chocolate milkshake". I told him we didn't sell shakes. He pointed at the self serve soda station and said in a contemptuous tone "What's that?" I told him that he had me...we hide the shake machine there, it's right next to the beer on tap and the goats milk dispenser. He left fuming.
    That's the best thing I've read all day!!!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth McSlave View Post
      God I can't wait to get into a normal store.
      If normal stores existed, you wouldn't be here
      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

As I recall, someone on here once said, "Why dear, everyday is Idiot Day at Walmart".

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
          As I recall, someone on here once said, "Why dear, everyday is Idiot Day at Walmart".
          When I worked there, me and another cashier would exchange grins at the first sign of idiocy and then wish each other a "Happy Dumbass Day!" Mind you, every day contains stupidity, but Dumbass Day was particularly special . . .
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth McSlave View Post
            What's that?" I told him that he had me...we hide the shake machine there, it's right next to the beer on tap and the goats milk dispenser. He left fuming.

Later 2 women walked in 20 minutes before closing and looked at the cold, clean, non-working hot dog grill and asked for 2 hot dogs. Geez.
            I love it. That's one of those things I wish I could say.

And did those two women quote "The customer is always right" when you showed them that you were not serving hot dogs?

Comment

Working...
            X