This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Control Customer

Yesterday, a customer came up to the service desk and complained to my service desk coworker that the guy in express closed and that she broke her shoe. My service desk coworker tried to be nice to this customer but this customer was soooo rude, like telling my service desk coworker that she was being unprofessional, and so my service desk coworker ended up refusing to serve her and I took over and quickly rang her up.

The customer wanted my service desk coworker's name so she could report her to the district manager. She gave the customer a name (not her real one) and the customer demanded her last name which my coworker wouldn't give.

The customer wanted the manager and the assistant store director showed up just as I was about to call him. While the customer complained about the "rude service" she got, the next customer mentioned that the customer complaining to the assistant store director was crazy and nasty.

The checker that closed got talked to about him closing down his register since express should not be closed unless they're are only 2 checkers after that particular checker leaves which wasn't the case. He didn't seem to care even though I mentioned that he should've called the desk to see if he had a relief.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Well she did have the right to refuse service. If someone talks down to me I'm not entitled to serve them!!
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

I think the word your looking for is "required" not entitled

Comment

Working...
      X