This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divorce call

I had this dude decide to call in stating today he divorced his wife and that she told him in court she took the phone he got her and put it on her own account. Now normaly this is not something we can do since she was suspended and thought it might be prepaid. But there is nothing we can do about this since the two billing systems don't see each other. He decides to start saying well we both work for someone and your just the messanger but I don't think this is right and I should have to pay for this. Well it bounces back and fourth him saying it's not fair and we should not charge him for the services his wife is using on another account. So after fifteen minutes he demaneds a sup(why can't I win?). So sup says nothing we can do will have to press charges against her which he won't do. I sent over to my sup and two hours later find out there is nothing going on, no account no nothing. Just another case of a customer getting ugly because they didn't like what was happening in the divorce. Why do these people have to take this out on us.
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.
Working...
X