This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude customer.

Thank God he wasn't mine. He asked my co worker for a medium ice coffee and before my co worker gave him the ice coffee, he asked him, "Did you put regular sugar or liquid sugar?" and my co worker says he put liquid sugar and the customer says "No. I want regular sugar...I can't take liquid sugar!" My co worker goes to dump the ice coffee and use that same cup to make the ice coffee again and the customer goes "Don't use the same cup!" Then behind my co worker's back he says "Fucking guy." Then he laughs with his friends and says this in front of me. I just thought that was so rude. He was just one of those smartass young adults who think their so cool but their really just assholes.

Yet another customer who seems to have inserted a large thorny branch into their anus before entering the store. Sometimes I think they just wanna complain about anything.
    Purveyor of all chickeny goodness, and chicken ninja of the highest grade!
    "With it's indiscriminate slaughter of organic tissue, nothing can survive." - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Don't you just love the SCs who think we can read their minds?

Comment

Yeah, the guy was a piece of crap.

Comment

Liquid sugar?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Will regular sugar fully dissolve in an iced coffee? Wouln't there be a layer of sugar sludge at the bottom? I wouldn't know, I'm a latte and frapp addict. I tried an iced Americano once with vanilla syrup (because I like hot Americanos, so maybe a cold one would be nice in the summer?) and it was NASTY. Super gritty, too. They must have made it improperly? This was at Second Cup which is normally pretty good, but I can't imagine anyone paying for a cold acrid drink with coffee grounds in it.
            But I don't need a vagina. I have a pony.
            -Gravekeeper

Comment

'Fucking guy'?

C'mon, Slick, even my grandmother could do better than that.
              Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                Liquid sugar?
                It's basically simple syrup. IIRC, essentially sugar (sucrose) and water. The guy is full of crap when he says he can't "take" liquid sugar. They're chemically the same. Although some manufactured liquid sugars are a combination of fructose and glucose. But still those chemicals are present in a huge variety of foods and your body needs glucose, so he's still full of crap.
                Last edited by trunks2k; 08-15-2007, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Rarely customers don't like the simple syrup in their ice coffee but they usually tell us before we make the ice coffee for them. This guy didn't say it. I think what he meant by he can't take it was that he just didn't like the taste of it in his iced coffee. Still makes no excuse to be mean. And to Max, the regular sugar does stick to the bottom and that's why we use liquid sugar in our iced coffees and our iced lattes.

Comment

Working...
                  X