This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Rulers of Suckydom

In a land not so far away. In a small hamlet, know for it's chicken and other deep-fried treats. Their lived a small band of villagers trying to survive. When a shadow fell over their sleepy village.

~No white meat in toonies!~

Me:Opening spiel
    Asshole lady: wants 5 toonies, 2 with legs and some wings.
    Me: tell her 3 times that toonies don't come with wings.
    Asshole lady: keeps going with the wings so I think she's asking for something else and misunderstanding her...because no one can be that stupid.....WRONG!
    Reinstates the above order.
    Me: tell her again that toonies don't come with wings and offer 2 wing bag about the same price as a toonie and cheaper then getting 2 pc and fry.
    *insert attitude*
    Me: accidently charge her extra (buttons are next to each other) call over manger...give back money owed.
    Asshole lady: all the while she's complaining and saying how she's never gonna come back.
    Me: Promise?

~"You can go somewhere else!"~

It was getting the end of the night and the Pack and Bagger wasn't a very good one so we ran out of popcorn chicken, for about 2 mins. Told the guy at the window it'll be 2 min wait for FRESH popcorn chicken. And he says "I don't have a choice do I?"
    Me: You can go somewhere else. There is always a choice. (take money) Ketchup, vinger, hot sauce?

~Can't understand the concept of NO!!~

This guy drives up and pays me all in coins. I'm always on the look out for coins because we run out alot. Offer to take any other coins he had...he hands me the ciggerette tray FULL of coins. Managed to get over $45 out of it
    When "she" rears her ugly head. Counting out his change.
    Idiot: Can you open the door?!
    Me: Sorry our lobby is closed.
    Idiot: there are people in there!!
    Me: they've been in there since 9:30 (it's true we couldn't get the buggers to leave!!)
    Idiot: your sign says 11:00!! *whine*
    Me: thats Drive-thru. Lobby closes at 10.
    Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Finally she stalks off.

As the villagers rebuilt after the seige of Suckydom they counted their blessings that they have a vaccation (Anime Convention) and the battle for vengance will be renewed next week.
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010
Working...
X