This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck was his problem??

Its 2:35 am today. I legally can NOT sell beer. Man comes in, says his clock says 2:29 am, can he buy beer. I shake my head no, sorry, our clock says 2:35, gotta listen to it. Boy does this piss off steriod man. (I'm guessing, cause he was maybe 5 foot 5, but had to have 300 lbs of muscles)

SC: What's your problem man! Why do you care! You get paid SHIT! YOU GOT NOTHING! YOU wont be fired! SELL ME BEER. You can't even look at me right!!! (I am a little crosseyed). I bet the last time you saw <Woman part> was when you were born!!!

I just kind of smile at said idiot, which I have learn makes people even angrie

SC: Your just a stupid virgin!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!! PLAID DOESNT CARE!!! SELL ME BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

I won't bulge, and tell him polietly so. SO he goes and gets some gatorade, still ranting about what a crosseyed virgin gay man I must be.

He brings up the gatorade, still ranting. I take the gatorade off the counter and put in on the ground.

SC: OH what, you won't sell me GATORADE?! its NOT ILLEGAL to sell it now dumb fuck!!!

ME: I shrug. "Well.. frankly you going to act like a bitch, I'll treat you like one. Get out.

SC: He turns about 80 different shades of red to purple as for some reason, he just lost his voice. He storms out, ranting about.

GEt this...

That I need to stop doing meth, cause I"m a methhead with scars all over my arms. I didn't hear the rest.

It's amazing how one dumbass can ruin what was otherwise a nice day with lack of jerkwads.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

*giggles* it works with your avatar...

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      I won't bulge, and tell him polietly so.
      Do you mean budge? Course, I wouldn't want you to bulge, either.

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      That I need to stop doing meth, cause I"m a methhead with scars all over my arms.
      Meth is injectable? I am so not up to SPEED with my drugs. *ducks and covers from rotten tomatoes*
      Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
      Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
      The Office

Comment

Meth Heads tend to scratch violently at their arms, hence the scabs reference.

Rapscallion

Comment

I think he might have displacing his issues and experiences onto you there....
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
            *ducks and covers from rotten tomatoes*
            I misplaced my throwing tomatoes smiley.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yes, Raps, the scars can be from the "meth mites". However, meth can be used intraveneously as well. (sp?) but, I bet this roid monster was referring to the meth mites type of scars.

He's just upset because shooting roids made his balls shrivel and he can't get it up anymore to have sex - so therefore, he must GET DRUNK NOW!!!!!!
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                so therefore, he must GET DRUNK NOW!!!!!!
                That's not going to help his problem...

Sure, it increases drive, but it's hell on performance!
                Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
                Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
                The Office

Comment

Was His Name Bob?

Did He Have Bitch Tits?
                  Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Working...
                  X