X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with diffucult customers.

Case 1.

Customer comes with with tv and describes problem, we promise to check it for next day.
    Next day i call to customer to tell bad news, quite expensive part is broken and it takes about moth to arrive, everything seems to be ok.
    Day after my call customer comes and yells that hes "used to cheaper and faster service!". I told him to take his tv and go away and never return, his face was something to remember

Case 2

Customer calls and asks part price.
    I tell him ill log in system and check (system is slow i have to admit).
    Ill tell him that as spare part its quite expensive ill check if its available as accessory, if its it will be cheaper wait a moment.
    And after i told that to customer he yells to me "WHAT THE F**K TAKES THAT LONG TO ONE F**KING BATTERY!!" i was happy to tell him "Your F**king battery costs 86e" he hung up

to be continued, out of space

Case 3
    Elder woman had VCR on warranty repair and he called about it, i told i can get it for him to tomorrow but no, not good enough...
    "Im good customer of "brand" and i demand i have it NOW"
    I was happy to tell him that if he purchase cheapest VCR available on that brand doesnt

Comment

make her "good customer"

Something wierd that this text didt fit on post

Comment

Very odd - you should be able to post fifteen thousand characters in a post. If you hit the bottom of the input box, just keep typing - it will show a scroll bar and you'll be able to go up and down with that.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
        X