This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Jerks

So, about a week ago we had a few days of 90+ weather. We sold out of air conditioners in about 3 days. A week into the heat wave, we had all sorts of whiners, crybabies, and general boo-hooers begging us for our now non-existant air conditioners. The people who actually came in early and bought one merely smiled smugly or looked down from their lofty (but cool) superior position.

The weather has now cooled and we are having air conditioners returned in record numbers. All with "something" wrong with them. Jerks.
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Like it won't ever get hot again? Jeeze! I've had my room air conditioner for almost 15 years...I just take it out of the window when I don't use it. I KNOW it will get hot again..
    C'mon...they're not THAT expensive.
    I no longer fear HELL.
    I work in RETAIL.

Comment

should require testing and verification on ALL air conditioner returns as well as license info in order to prosecute fraudulent returns
      DILLIGAF

Comment

Unfortunately our store is one of those that will take practically anything back for any reason.
        My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
        X