This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared silly

My Mother told this one to me so the handling of this Kid may seem very weird but it was the 70’s. Apparently a teenager had been going to different stores in the mall she was working In and shoplifting and all the managers would ban him and get his mom to pick him up (don’t know what he was taking but he hit like 5 stores in the mall and not one store called the cops on him). Well the sixth time was enough for the Manager of the Sears store; he decided he would scare the kid by calling the cops and his mother (this was a small town so he wasn’t actually going to press charges and I guess the cops didn’t have anything better to do.) He brought the kid up into his office and sat him down in his office chair as he made his calls. After he finished, the Manager apparently sat there yelling at the kid and telling him what was going to happen to him and the kid got really scared. His mother showed up and was told by the Manager that no charges would actually be laid. The mother went into the office and started crying and telling her son how he should have learned from all the times he was detained and all the punishments she had given him (Sounded like a good mother just some kids are too dumb to learn). The kid just sat there and got whiter and whiter. When the cops showed up the Manger told them what he planned and they agreed. The Manager went into the room and opened the door for the two cops. When they walked in the kid started shaking badly and when the cops made him stand up from the chair it was soaking wet! That’s right, the kid, at 16 years old, was so scared he pissed himself. The cops yelled at him and he promised never to do it again. They let him go with his mother. I’m not sure if the Manager was able to write off the chair and get a new one or if he had to just wipe it off .

And now, some 30 years later, there's a guy out there in his mid-40's or so, that whenever he hears someone yell, whether it's directed at him or not, pisses himself!

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

Working...
    X