X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "not fast enough" for the SC

An ongoing lament:

Dear Mrs SC:

I understand your time is infinitely more valuable than us poor bastards who work with the public. I understand you were FAR more important (in your own deluded mind) than anyone else in line, our incredibly large assortment of policies and procedures and of course that I needed to stop mid transaction, drop my other customer like a rock and help your overentitled self (all this transmitted by mindvibes ). I also realize my computers are very slow (and there is this thing called accuracy that is sort of important to me and my company: do you want YOUR transaction bollixed up in the interests of time? Neither do the rest of our valued customers. So settle down and relax: life is too short to whinge and whining takes as much time if not more than simply waiting.
    Last edited by csdrone; 08-11-2006, 07:25 PM.

oh dear I experience this all too often. It makes you wonder why people must return things when they are in dire need to be somewhere else. I just think they want to be done and out of there but who cares? I usually slow down with whatever I was doing before they came in just to make them even more upset

Dont get me wrong, I'm all about customer service but there is no need to be rude to someone when they are busy with another customer.

Comment

And there's certainly no need to piss of the person who controls how long your transaction is going to take.

Why don't people get this?
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

They're probably the same people who hoot their horns at people keeping to the speed limit... who then wonder why those people then drop to 20 and drive on the outside of the lane.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
          And there's certainly no need to piss of the person who controls how long your transaction is going to take.

Why don't people get this?
          For the same reason they piss off their servers and wonder why the food is taking so long.... Sort of like when I am in the parking lot ready to back out of a space and some terminally stupid SC honks! That Does.Not.Work!

Comment

The ones that huff and puff, doing that impatient click thing with their mouth, shifting back and forth, because I am taking too long with th person in front of them. Then once its their turn? They don't have any of their sh*t together. They have to dig out their card, write their check, argue over some price, etc..... Grrrr...those are the worst!
            WELCOME

Be Nice or I'll Make the Sun Go Away.

Comment

A great many people come to our shop on the way to the bus stop, which is about 100 yards up the road. Then they moan at us and try to rush us along when they see the bus sail past the shop. We have no sympathy. If they want something from the shop before they catch the bus, SET OFF EARLIER! Its not rocket science!!! Our shop is very busy, EXPECT TO QUEUE, there is nothing we can do about only having 2 registers!

Comment

Working...
              X