This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooty cow

This was a customer of my co-worker's, not mine; thank cheese. This woman not only came in at the exit of the petrol station, risking collisions or worse, but she also got an attitude cuz she insisted that there were no signs saying the prices of the petrol (um, there's a huge light up sign at the entrance, plus 2 signs on each pump) and accused my co-worker of rudeness when she pointed this out.. Hello, the only rude person here is you, you snotty bitch! I told my co-worker that if the SC puts in a complaint about her, I'd back her up.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    This was a customer of my co-worker's, not mine; thank cheese. This woman not only came in at the exit of the petrol station, risking collisions or worse, but she also got an attitude cuz she insisted that there were no signs saying the prices of the petrol (um, there's a huge light up sign at the entrance, plus 2 signs on each pump) and accused my co-worker of rudeness when she pointed this out.. Hello, the only rude person here is you, you snotty bitch! I told my co-worker that if the SC puts in a complaint about her, I'd back her up.
    Does she know how to read in her own country or something? people that stupid shouldn't be driving or spending money on that matter!
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Working...
    X