This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior Explosive Diarrhea (ew)

I have mentioned many times about how I have horrors await when I clean the potties at work.

Many times, the poo looks to have been sprayed upon the seat n such.

But I have never seen the nastiness I saw last night.

I know it was a customer, because every female employee was in the kitchen last night. Meaning me + New Girl.

So, here is the crime scene, according to my (unfortunate) expertise at figuring out what occcured. This is what first I saw:

I walk into the small stall in the women's room, to find poo on the toilet. But no... not just there, its under the rim, under the seat, and on/under the lid. Also on the wall, where it fell onto the floor. What the.. poopie finger, wait... HAND marks everywhere?!

This is what appears to have happened;

Some female appears to have pulled up the seat to sit on the rim of the toilet in anticipation of the deed to be done. And shat like crazy, in an explosive manner.

Then, the seat must have fallen from the force as she got up to wipe herself (and dump that TP in the "lady item" box), and so she took her now-dirty hands and pushed the seat up. I can tell, because of the indentions on the rim poo, and the hand marks on the lid.

She must have aimed it perfectly in a very forceful shot, as there was a divit in the little area where the seat and lid are screwed onto the rim of the toilet.

The shot in such a small area propelled the doodie onto the stall walls, causing the divit, and thus fell on to the floor over time.

The female then departed the scene, leaving excrement hand marks on the door, the lock of the stall door, the sink, the paper towel dispenser, and the door leading out.

Somehow, the trail ended there. I can only surmise she wiped it on her clothing or a traveling towel.

I emptied a CDC-10 on that one mess. The little "lady item" box was full and half fell on the floor, along with a streak of it on the stall/floor.

And then pubic hair somehow entered the fray, as it was draped over the floor messes of disgust.

And funny enough, the men's room was immaculate.

Oh noes! The fingerpainter from my store has visited unholypet's pizza place!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That is so fracking disgusting.....I just.....I.....I..........who the hell would.....who would want poo on their hands.....I just don't see the logic here....

*spontaneously combusts*
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Thats an impressive analysis of the scene, ever thought of becoming a SOCO?

However, onto the most important part WTF? how the hell do you a) aim with such agressivness that the level of destruction is equal to that of an MLRS, and b) how did their thought process go about not thinking of cleaning that up, even in a half hearted manner?
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          *spontaneously combusts*
          I just imagined that in my head Sorry

Comment

Crazylegs.. MLRS? New acronym to me =x

Comment

I unfortunately have combusted before....it tends to happen when I think too hard, don't poop for 5 days, hold in a fart for 10 hours, or picture Kurt Russell naked.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
                Crazylegs.. MLRS? New acronym to me =x
                Multiple Launch Rocket System

Big ass rockets that spray an area the size of a football pitch with hundreds of bomblets, imagine a huge shotgun filled with hand grenades

Comment

When I worked at big lots, we had an unknown male customer we just called "shit van gogh" . He struck often, about once every 3 months.

Shit would be smeared all over the walls and the floor, like artwork. Hence the "van gogh".

Ew. Pubic hair too? Maybe someone has a really sick fetish...
                  Check out my cosplay social group!
                  http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

I think I've already mentioned the guy before who got so excited about videogames he shat so hard in his pants that it splattered down his pant leg and onto the floor...

Makes one wonder what their bathrooms at home look like...
                    Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Kinda makes you wonder if a dude ran into the women's restroom like a moron or if you were visited by the nastiest woman ever.
                      You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                        b) how did their thought process go about not thinking of cleaning that up, even in a half hearted manner?
                        or even wash their hands...! It was on the door?!

(anyone want the rest of my brownie? )
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

speaking of teh mens room being spotless...im a toilet cleaner by trade.....its always teh ladies taht are a mess....with teh gents its mostly dirt of work-boots etc...not deliberate acts
                          We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            or even wash their hands...! It was on the door?!

(anyone want the rest of my brownie? )
                            Have a stomach like a cement mixer, I'll have it!

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                              Have a stomach like a cement mixer, I'll have it!
                              hehe, triple chocolate chunk...made 'em myself!
                              on second thought, i think i'll keep it...
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X