This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Obnoxious Kid I've Ever Witnessed

And it starts at breakfast two boys (looked to be 11-13) have their breakfast on trays and are walking back to their rooms. Older brother deliberately bumps into younger bro causing him to drop his tray onto the ground. Younger bro turns to his brother and yells "You f*#@in a@*hole, I hate you"

I go over to clean up the mess (spilled milk, tray, etc no one bothered to clean it up) when older brother calls me over. Apparantly his brother locked him out of the room and would not let him back in. Thirty minutes later he goes back to the breakfast (where his parents still were) and comes back to find the door locked out yet again.

Eventually parents leave the kids behind with who I presume to be their teenage brother. For the next hour I have to tell them twice not to skateboard in the parking lot getting attitude both times. To top it off the younger brother's vocabulary seemed to consist of using the F word every other word. He did this even in his parents company.

All I know is that if I used that language in front of my Mom, I would've been grounded for a long long time.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
    All I know is that if I used that language in front of my Mom, I would've been grounded for a long long time.

holy moley if I had dared to use that language in the same room as my mum I wouldnt even be alive!!!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
      holy moley if I had dared to use that language in the same room as my mum I wouldnt even be alive!!!
      If I used that sort of language around my mother, she'd slap the shit out of me. Even now, she still doesn't like it.
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Grounded? I would've gotten my a** kicked! Literally!
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

I use to get spanked when I was younger if I swore. I can remeber laying awake at night, checking to see if everyone was asleep, then whispering in my bed, under the covers with the lights out, F word. I still swear like a sailor. but my mom just doesnt care now. She says I'm a adult so not much she can do. Doesn't help her cause when she swore all the time when I was younger XD
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
            I can remeber laying awake at night, checking to see if everyone was asleep, then whispering in my bed, under the covers with the lights out, F word.
            Yay! I'm not alone!

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
              If I used that sort of language around my mother, she'd slap the shit out of me.
              Same thing here. My mother would probably back-hand me now & I'm 31!!! Just remind me to duck...
              The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

I have a neighbor who is a kindergarden teacher, who is very good at what she does but for a teacher, she makes a sailor look like an accountant in swearing. A normal sentence tends to consist of 2 damns, one hell, and 3 shits. If I swore in front of my parents, they would just glare at me but it sticks to you.
                The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                  If I used that sort of language around my mother, she'd slap the shit out of me. Even now, she still doesn't like it.
                  I'd been picking the pieces of myself off the ground and putting them into a ziploc bag to take home if I had talked like that around my mom.

My mom didn't take any shit off of either me or my brother and still doesn't. Apparently, I've turned out more like her in that respect lately.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

When we were kids, my sister wrote down such language (she didn't dare utter those words) then tore the paper off the pad and thew it away. However my mother found the pad and the words were still pressed into the page. One quick pencil rub and my sister found her mouth being washed out with soap.

Can't imagine what would have happened if either of us spoke like that.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                      Apparently, I've turned out more like her in that respect lately.
                      Isn't it funny the more we try not to be like our parents the more we become like our parents.
                      I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Don't the parents care that it would appear to strangers that they lack some basic parenting skills? What a shame.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I used to swear very seldom...that's how my friends would know that I was MAD. The only person who didn't know about my swearing was my mom. Then one of my coworkers gave Mom a word-for-word recounting of a tirade I had. After work, Mom says to me, "When did you start swearing?" Ummm, well...Now I don't have anyone to hide it from.

That was just when I turned 21. I just turned 27, and have been trying to stop swearing for 6 years. ::sigh:: I even try to stop swearing for Lent (most people try to give up something they love, I try to stop swearing. How weird am I??). I'm encouraging my nephew to keep someone that he doesn't swear in front of, so he keeps the habit under control.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Funny (now, at least) story about the f-word. When I was 12, I had JUST learned it. Middle school does that to 'ya in the mid-90's. Anyhow...I was REALLY mad at my lil bro during dinner one night, and yelled "M-F'er!" (except that I actually said it) in front of my mom. Bad move. I was promptly taken to the kitchen and my mom mixed a concoction of vinegar and softsoap and made me gargle it for like 10 minutes. OMG it tasted SO freaking gross (I even swallowed some). To this day, I can't stand the smell of softsoap b/c of that occurrence. I never did it again though...
                            Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

My older sister got me in trouble with the F word when I was only four. Yes, four.

She was eight, and for some reason I was around her and our next door neighbor, who was, I think, about the same age as my older sister. Anyway, they had come up with a new song that I thought was kind of silly but kind of neat. Basically, they were singing "Yankee Doodle Dandy," only they changed it so that every word started with the letter f. I found this relatively amusing, and started singing it myself. A lot. Well, I guess my neighbor's dad heard me and took notice, especially the line that NORMALLY goes "stuck a feather in his cap..."

Neighbor's dad talked to my dad. My dad talked to me. Well, "talked" might not quite convey the tone of the conversation. The words "livid," "furious" and "incensed" might give you a better sense of how it went. He made it real clear to me that I was never to sing that song again, ever. I, being four, had NO CLUE what was wrong with the song, and no one ever TOLD me, either! (I didn't figure it out till years later.) Of course, telling Dad that I heard it from Sis did nothing at all. I got a talking to AND in trouble...and she got to skate. Needless to say, that was NOT one of our more loving older sister-younger brother moments in life.

The one part of the story that I am thankful for, though is that my parents were not the type to put soap in one's mouth.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X