This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Way to Start the Christmas Season

if that thanksgiving turkey didnt agree with your ass, perhaps you should refrain from gracing us with your irritable bowelish presence. we dont want to have to clean up your trail of shit in the middle of the day on black friday.
    Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Eww. I bet that emptied the store out.

That is all.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

One time we had an old man piss his pants and all over the floor. Which I had to mop up.

Needless to say the next day I was in my managers office asking for a raise. That's why they make Depends.
      --AmericanZero8503--
      Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

Comment

Quoth AmericanZero8503 View Post
        One time we had an old man piss his pants and all over the floor. Which I had to mop up.

Needless to say the next day I was in my managers office asking for a raise. That's why they make Depends.
        I had a guy threaten to pee on the carpet once, because I wouldn't let him use the bathroom. Fortunately his five year-old bullying tactics didn't impress my manager.

Comment

"Ok, but I warn you that if you deliberately pee on my carpet, I will rub your nose in it"

Comment

Quoth mae View Post
            This story sounds like it needs a little more elaboration. Shall I pop the popcorn? *bats eyelashes*
            are you sure? ok, but you asked for it.

normal poo, not "sick" poo. trail of about 20 feet or so in the main aisle. receiving manager was forced to clean it up, but he didnt do a very good job, as there were still...chunks...left on the carpet. the rest of us just walked around it. none of us get paid nearly enough to clean up shit. although once we all come down with diphtheria im sure we'll all be scrambling to clean up the next accident.
            Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
            X