This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You owe me a dollar"

SC walks up to the counter and says "You owe me a dollar". I ask what for, he just repeats "you owe me a dollar".

After five or six rounds he says "your piece of shit is broken". A couple more rounds and he says it's the vacuum. I gave him a dollar refund, and away he went.

Is it so hard to say "the vacuum is broken, I put a dollar in and it didn't work" or something along those lines? Certainly would have been quicker than eight rounds of "you owe me a dollar".

(Later on a co-worker checked the vacuum, and found that it works fine. He also found a dollar coin wedged in a thin gap between two casing panels.)

I need to change my pants after that one.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

probably goes home every night to his wife and complains that the TVs broken. which then his wife will smile and say "honey thats the microwave"
      it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Comment

Quoth Slow-Jo View Post
        probably goes home every night to his wife and complains that the TVs broken. which then his wife will smile and say "honey thats the microwave"
        What does she say when he complains that the water fountain in the little room is broken
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
          What does she say when he complains that the water fountain in the little room is broken
          probably to shove his head in there and breath deep.
          it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Comment

SC: "This shower is too small!"
            Wife: "That's the sink, dear."
            You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Quoth gunsage View Post
              Wife: "That's the sink, dear." "Try turning the water on really hot, dear."
              Fixed it for you Because really, who wouldn't mess with him?
              "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Actually, even better...

Wife: "That's not the only thing that's too small."

Comment

honey! the stupid computer wont work! the screen saver wont turn off!

sweetly, thats a fish tank, and your holding a bar of soap.

Comment

SC: "Honey, the toaster won't work!"
                    Wife: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HAIR DRYER OH MY GOD I WANT A DIVORCE!"

Happy ending.

Comment

Look on the bright side.

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                      (Later on a co-worker checked the vacuum, and found that it works fine. He also found a dollar coin wedged in a thin gap between two casing panels.)
                      At least he was honest (stupid but honest) and not trying to scam you.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
                        At least he was honest (stupid but honest) and not trying to scam you.
                        Well there is that. One guy once claimed he'd put $20 in one of the vacuums ($1 buys you enough time to vacuum an average car). The manager had just got done collecting the money from the vacuums and car wash bays. He went back and opened the supposedly faulty vacuum to find no money inside.

Comment

Working...
                        X