Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to submit my list of complaints, thank you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to submit my list of complaints, thank you.

It wasn't really an extremely sucky customer day, it was just annoying customer day. Lots of language, shame on me. I'm rated M for malicious. I'm in a bad mood. Sue me like that one guy said he would because we had no Wiis in stock.

My letters to the customers of my store.

-Dear Stupid Teenagers: When I come and turn the volume down on the arcade while you're playing Guitar Hero, that does not mean turn it back up as soon as I walk back behind the counter. And after that, don't get pissy when I just turn the damn things off altogether because I can't hear the person at the counter who's actually going to fucking buy something.

-Dear Snotty Parent: Why would you come at 8:55PM looking for a Wii? You haven't been able to find one all day in our relatively small mountain town at any of the other two friggin' stores that carry them within 100 miles, why would they be in my store? Five minutes until closing? When we get shipments in at 11AM and sell out by noon? What makes you think we'd still have any left? Here's an idea, pull the stick out of your ass and stop rolling your damn eyes at me, maybe then I'll be more helpful.

-Dear Child of All Ages and Sizes: PUT THINGS BACK WHERE YOU FOUND THEM. See that Xbox logo? That means it goes in the Xbox section. Can't read? Get your parent to tell you what it says. Wait, parent? What parent?

-Dear Parents of Said Child: Where are you? Because you're sure as hell not in my store. Where on the door/windows does it say we're a babysitting service? Where does it say I'll watch your five year old child while you pick up a gift bag and fifteen spatulas at the Dollar Store down the strip mall? Oh, and by the way, it's not helping you out one bit when you yell at me because you can't find your kid. He was supposed to be in here? Well, as the parent, you're supposed to be watching him. Ever think of that, you moron?

Dear Weird Kid Who Is Apparently In Love With Me: That's right, I did run to the back when you came in. Leave me the hell alone! I don't give a flying fuck how much you play World of Warcraft and, well, no matter how much you talk, I just never will!

Sincerely, too all of you,
    Please go play in traffic.
    Would you like a Stummies?
Working...
X