This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap! (Gross)

for the second time in less than a week, some lady has shit on our floor. now i know that there was something recently about cutting back on the "bodily functions," but seriously, this shit has gotten ridiculous. she left a trail of poo from the kids department to the bathroom (about 100 feet). like she was gretel or something, leaving dumplings so she could find her way back. then she jacked up the ladies room. i asked if we could ban her from the store next time we see her. i was told probably not. we dont get to ban pee lady, so we might as well round out the bodily functions with the mad shitter. they're like an unholy tag team.
    Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

If you can't ban a woman for shitting on the floor, who can you ban?

This is one of the most insane management decisions I've ever heard.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

That is so disgusting. I do not understand how people can do things like that.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
        If you can't ban a woman for shitting on the floor, who can you ban?

This is one of the most insane management decisions I've ever heard.
        nobody. well, unless youre the teacher that wished AIDS upon one of the managers. then you get banned. but we wont enforce it.
        Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

I hate restrooms! Working in gas stations has made me loath them so! I have had to clean poo, pee, blood, and other bodily fluids so many times. Basically I am trying to say man I really feel for you.

Comment

Quoth B&NGoddess View Post
            now i know that there was something recently about cutting back on the "bodily functions," but seriously, this shit has gotten ridiculous.

I'm sorry. As you were.
            Current Faith in Humanity Meter:
            {|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}

Comment

Hoo my. Screw the managers, call the cops if you see it again- if cleaning up human waste is not in your job description, you should not have to do it- that shit (literally) can carry a variety of diseases and parasites too gross to describe.
              My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

cleaning up shit sucks

Reminds me of when i worked for a tube rental place a family came and was having us fill up their tubes with air, the kid shat in his swim trunks and the family noticed and hauled ass out of there before i could do anything. guess who got to clean it up? it was awful thank god it was outside on the pavement so i could hose it down. then 20 min later the family shows up again to pay for the air a buy their stuff. grrrrrr......

Comment

Quoth B&NGoddess View Post
                  she left a trail of poo from the kids department to the bathroom like she was gretel or something,

Best part of the entire post!
                  "I am the me I choose to be"
                  -Sydney Poitier
                  I (love) "The Office"
                  "This month we're having a special on cardstock."
                  -Jim Halpert

Comment

Aren't there children in your bookstore? And children are known to touch anything that looks interesting to them. I wonder how fast "Shit Lady" would get banned when a pissed off parent asks for the manager because their child is playing with/slipped in shit they found on the floor.

Comment

How the hell does someone shit themselves, drag it 100 feet across a likely crowded store, still make their way to the bathroom, leave, and NOT slam their face into a glass window for being such a disgusting social defect?

Everything about this makes me sad for the human race.

Comment

Bet if your manager was the one cleaning up after, that woman would get banned in a heartbeat.

Comment

All these threads about, well, you know, make me feel lucky for the time I worked in a gas station in the early '80's. The worst I ever had to clean up was plain old hand dirt in the men's room. They'd get it all over, but it was nothing like the stuff y'all describe.

Really the only reason I quit was because of looking down the wrong end of a .38 one night. while the police cruiser was sitting at the traffic light right in front of the front door. and when I started screaming my head off, people poured in from all sides, but the cruiser just sat there, and waited for the light to change before making the right turn around the corner and into the lot from the side.

At least I did not have my Doberman with me that night. I'm still fully convinced that the both of us would have been killed that night if I had.
                          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

let's see, fecal matter can contain hepatitis, making it a biological hazard (part of the reasoning we keep a lock on our door now) and they won't ban this nut? i think the health dept. might need to hear about this...
                            look! it's ghengis khan!
                            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Don't Forget OSHA and a few "Select" Consumer groups.

Comment

Working...
                              X