Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wet Bandit Strikes Back (in CinemaScope!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wet Bandit Strikes Back (in CinemaScope!)

The same motherfucker (it has to be the same person) has pulled the same shit he did back in December, leaving the faucets in the men's room (once) and ladies (twice!) running on full -- both sinks! -- so that water eventually starts gushing out onto the floor. Three times within the last month! What possible enjoyment can someone get out of this?

Again! They did it again the other day...!!!

Comment

In most states and provinces, that could be prosecuted as malicious mischief, especially if there is property damage as a result of that stunt.
      Definitely ask the decision-maker about getting faucets with timers installed. It sounds like the savings in utilities will pay for such an upgrade.
      When Mrs. TGK had our kitchen upgrade last summer, we acquired such a faucet and was amused when I quipped about not having to worry about the wet bandits.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

This is almost certainly the main reason why I'm seeing a lot more public washrooms with taps that CAN'T be left running. They are motion-activated or you have to push down on a button on top of the faucet, and as soon as you let go of the button, the water turns off.
        I have no doubt either one could be rigged to run permanently, but it would require a lot more tinkering than just turning a tap and running out the door.

Comment

it's rare to find anywhere without spring-loaded plunger faucets over here, at least in the last few publically-accessible places I've been over the last few years. They're not the ones that requires you to wash each hand separately, they've got a slow-release mechanism so you get 20-30 seconds of water per shove, just enough to get both hands under and well wet before you add the soap, scrub them, then hit it on again to rinse. works a treat, tbh I'd like them in my own washbasin at home but it's a rental so I'm not going through the hassle.
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
          X