This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mom is the SC!!

This isn't my SC story but it will be someone's. Our Phone/cable/internet has been out. Actulaly it was turned off. Mom didn't pay the bill. She is very upset that she has to pay a re-connect charge, so she lied. Told the poor customer service person (I'm sorry whoever you are.) that someone said she was exempt because she "was trying" to pay. This is the woman who used to ground me for lying.
    It get's better she's going to call back and ask to be credited for the time everything was disconected, since it we were unable to use it for that time.

This is an open appology to whoever has to deal with her on a customer service basis. Please forgive me for being related to her. I feel horid & guilty by association, and felt the need to confess. Will you all forgive me?
    Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
    The following is subject to change:
    If Your Going Through Hell,
    Keep Going...

Quoth Lady Heather View Post
    Please forgive me for being related to her.
    You can't help who you're related to.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Lady Heather View Post
      It get's better she's going to call back and ask to be credited for the time everything was disconected, since it we were unable to use it for that time.

This is an open appology to whoever has to deal with her on a customer service basis. Please forgive me for being related to her. I feel horid & guilty by association, and felt the need to confess. Will you all forgive me?
      If the lost time she wants credit for was due to being disconnected for lack of payment, that isn't going to happen. She isn't being billed for anything during the disconnection. They don't continue to bill you for your cable service once it's been cut off, they just bill for the amount overdue. So, there is nothing to credit.

If I was the rep I'd gladly credit 100% of the amount that was billed to the account after the date of disconnection and excluding any re-connect fee. The grand total of that credit? $0.00!! She's rich, biatch!!

You don't need to apologize, my mother is a bad tipper, and probably bad SC in general.
      Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

Working...
      X