Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate "Customer Suck does not pay!" Story!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate "Customer Suck does not pay!" Story!

A lady from around this area recently went to a deli-type place that was having a promotion. Every customer got a game card, went on-line to put in their number, and they had a chance of winning 25 grand a year for life.

Well, she turned to go into the drive-thru when some sucky customer cut her off and bullied their car into line in front of her; apparently they were far too hungry to wait for her to order. Yeah, it made her mad, but she brushed it off. Well, she gets her order, gets her game card, enters the number when she gets home and TAAAA DAAAA!!! She is the grand prize winner!!! The card that would have gone to the line breaker had the line breaker been polite or at least human ended up going to her! And now she gets 25 grand (less taxes) for the rest of her life! I just love, love, LOVE that story! And I'd love it even more if the line breaker remembered being a complete jerk and was now kicking themselves all the way down the street!

Ahhh, karma at its finest. If/when that jerk realizes what happened, they'll be kicking themselves.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Reminds me of the time I went to play Bingo with friends. I was about to get a Bingo card when this older lady steps up so I let her have the card that I was gonna get. I was being nice. So I get the next card & go play Bingo. She sits right next to me. Guess what happened? She ended up winning $5,000 with the very same card I let her have!! I was PISSED!
      That happened in 1988 & I still shake my head in wonder over that one...lol.

Comment

that is pretty awesome; nice guys (or in this case, gals) don't always finish last.

karma will out!
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I had that in a less monetary, more embarrassment factor way; I went to sit down on a seat in the doctor's waiting room when this rude woman shoved me out the way and sat down on the chair herself. I tutted with annoyance but said nothing; I just sat down elsewhere. A few minutes later I am deep in my book when I hear a crash and a shriek. It seems that the chair that rude woman stole off me was defective and one of the legs came off. Thanks rude woman! You saved me from embarrassment. XD
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Karma's a bitch!
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm jealous. {pouts}
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                ...legs came off....
                Pure ownage
                http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                Melody Gardot

Comment

I saw a similar thing on one of those set up situation tv shows, ala Candid Camera.

In line at a grocery store, a guy with 1 pineapple would ask if he could cut in. If the person said yes, as soon as he rang up the total, balloons would fall and a model with a big cardboard cheque would appear. "Congratulations! you are our 1 millionths customer!"

The hidden camera would focus on the reaction of the person who let them cut in.

Of course, if the person didn't let them cut in, the same thing would happen, but only after the first one had paid for his stuff. Either way, their reactions were hilarious.

Draco

Comment

That's a wonderful story. Does that person have any rights to that money, the one who cut in line? With how ridiculous things are getting to be with people suing left and right, I would not put it past that person, if they indeed even know they lost out for pulling that stunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X