Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a billion questions? Pester us for two hours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a billion questions? Pester us for two hours!

Dear Crazy Middle-Aged to Old Guy,
    Apparently you're a regular, because I saw the MOD, J, look at you and his eye twitched. Also, because of this, apparently you're a bad regular, and wow could I see why after those two hours that I spent with you at our relatively small retail store.
    J had to deal with you first. You barraged him with all sorts of strange questions while your idiot children egged you on, asking J things such as, "So if it's 79.99 now, with twenty dollars off would it be 59.99?" Why yes. Yes it would. It also says that on the flyer you're holding, including the part where it does the math for you.
    And when J said, "Marty, can you help this man with a few questions?" I just knew I was in for an hour long session of Q and A with Captain Frikkin' Obvious. Thanks for that. Yes, the 20gb Xbox360 hard drive has 20gb of space. Yes, Cabella's Dangerous Hunts is a hunting game. By the way? That thing with the "USED" sticker on it is used, in case you didn't know.
    Oh, and thanks also for screaming at our other associate, M, when the used PSP you were buying had an easily cleaned off fingerprint on the screen. I love having to go to the back when we have a line to do something as pointless as wiping the fingerprint off and telling you it's a different system because you weren't satisfied when I wiped it off in front of you. (It was fine after that.)
    Sigh.
    Best wishes,
    Please have a heart attack.

Oh, and for our male customers: My nametag says Marty. Not sweetie, sugar, baby, love, cupcake, muffin, honey, or any other endearing nicknames you can think of. Really, "Marty" is just fine. Especially with that ring I'm wearing.
    Would you like a Stummies?

I didn't know Marty was a unisex name. That's my dad's name.

I hear ya on the terms of endearment. I always wanted to yell at men "We aren't from the South so you have no excuse to be using cutesiepooh names with me. My name is blas. Not blondie, not Jugs, not Cans, not doll, not baby, not honey, nothing!"
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ha ha.. After waiting tables for a while.. I thought my name was "Hey You!"
      http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

It's your kids Marty! Something's gotta be done about your kids!

Comment

I'm Marty ... Marty Maraschino ... you know, like in cherry?
          I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

Well, Marty's not my real name. I do have a very girly name, which I go by at work. Marty's a nickname.
            Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth Brentos View Post
              It's your kids Marty! Something's gotta be done about your kids!
              2.21 GIGAWATTS!
              Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
                2.21 GIGAWATTS!
                just enough power for the flux capacitor!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

I hear ya on the terms of endearment. I always wanted to yell at men "We aren't from the South so you have no excuse to be using cutesiepooh names with me. My name is blas. Not blondie, not Jugs, not Cans, not doll, not baby, not honey, nothing!"
                  Marty is usually a nickname for Martina or Martine.
                  Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
                    2.21 GIGAWATTS!
                    That's too many Jiggawhats...
                    It's 1.21, first off, and he never says it Gigawatts, it's always JigaWatts.
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      One of the math teachers at the local community college was named Marty. Short for Martha, I think.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                        Make sure we're at 88 miles per hour...
                        SC:What makes you think you can tell me how to do this?
                        ME:Because I finished Pre-school, Elementary School, High School
                        and College first time. Now: Red wire is positive.

Comment

I have a feeling I started something awesome!

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                            Actually, if you listen to the commentary, they admit that it was supposed to be "Gigawatts" but the guy they talked to kept pronouncing it "jiga", and they never knew the difference.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                            X