Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes people are just really stupid...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes people are just really stupid...

I almost had a beer run today. (That's plaidtalk for people who grab beer and run out the door, without paying) That reminded me of another part of this story.

The dude had JUST filled out an application to work for Plaid Pantry the day before. Which of course involved, guess what? Name, address, SS number, phone number. Wish I could have seen the look on his face when the police arrived after seeing the tape.

Another time I had a customer tell me he just moved in, and can see his home from the windows, including pointing it out. A week later he did a beer run and ran straight to his home.

But it brings me to the point. I had a guy today bring up his beer, show me his ID and all is well. He then turns around, goess back to the cooler and grabs a 18 pack of beer and is almost out the door calmly when I shout out his address. He drops beer and runs off.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Well, I guess there is a very good reason they need to steal beer rather than pay for it out of their large paycheck from NASA.

Comment

Shows ya what beer does to you. Who ever heard of a whiskey run?

Comment

Muahaha. You can't have your beer and drink it, too. (Lame, I know.)

Comment

Off Topic:

One Fang, I just realized that you made my hunta/hanta diatribe from the meerkat thread your freakin' signature. I don't know whether to be flattered or worried about your mental health.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Plaidman, what is it with you, stupid people, and beer runs?

Check yourself and your clothing for a magnet...
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Why steal beer when you have a pressure cooker, 50 feet of vynil tubing, and a few other household items.

/Ah to be 19 again.
              "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                One Fang, I just realized that you made my hunta/hanta diatribe from the meerkat thread your freakin' signature. I don't know whether to be flattered or worried about your mental health.
                A bit of both.

Comment

Working...
                X