This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the?! Eww!

Seeing as how I work in the fitting Room I tend to get a lot of people who will come my way and ask where stuff is. Since I used to work on Plannogram thankfully I know where most evrything is. But yesterday...

Old lady (and I mean old) comes walking up to me and ask if we carry 'these bras'. At the mention of the word 'these' she promtly lifts her sirt up and shows me the bra she is wearing! I swear to God if this lady hadn't been wearing a bra her yabbos would have been hanging below her bellybutton.

It was all I could to stammer out, "umm I don't know, I'll have to call someone from lingere." So she walks over to that department and sure enough about 20 minutes later two of my coworkers come over and tell me she did the same thing to them!

Sadly I've been told she is not the worst, apparently someone else (middle aged lady) came out of the fitting room, pulled her pants down and asked if the underware she was wearing made her look fat.
    "I try to take reality one day at time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."

I had a three hundred + mid 40's woman flash me while screaming GIMME ME BEER!!! in a very slurred and drunken voice. I'd have perfer to see a bra on a old lady to that.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Rosakala View Post
      apparently someone else (middle aged lady) came out of the fitting room, pulled her pants down and asked if the underwear she was wearing made her look fat.
      No ma'am. It’s your obese belly, flabby thighs and rotund rear end that do it.
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth Rosakala View Post
        Old lady (and I mean old) comes walking up to me and ask if we carry 'these bras'. At the mention of the word 'these' she promtly lifts her shirt up and shows me the bra she is wearing!
        No ma'am. We do not - and from the sagging you just showed me, I don't think you do either.
        "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
        .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

"No ma'am, we dont carry those, but we do have duct tape in Aisle 3"

Comment

Quoth Rosakala View Post
            Sadly I've been told she is not the worst, apparently someone else (middle aged lady) came out of the fitting room, pulled her pants down and asked if the underware she was wearing made her look fat.
            If I recovered from my shock and longing for Brain Bleach®™© in time after such an experience, I'd say something along the lines of "I don't know whether or not to hope that's SUPPOSED to be a thong..." and shudder.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglĂ³id

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
              I had a three hundred + mid 40's woman flash me while screaming GIMME ME BEER!!! in a very slurred and drunken voice. I'd have perfer to see a bra on a old lady to that.
              So was that Sturgis, or New Orleans?

Either way, sounds like a lot more than you wanted to see.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                When I first read this, I missed the third word. I couldn't see the problem in being flashed more than six hundred boobies, even if they were all over 40. There'd have to be some yummy in there somewhere!

But then I reread. And reached for the brain bleach.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                  I couldn't see the problem in being flashed more than six hundred boobies,
                  You said "boobies"! Uh, huh, huh, huh, huh Uh, huh, huh, huh, huh
                  Last edited by Ree; 08-19-2006, 07:53 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                  "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Bewbies!

But at that point, it's b"ew"bies.

Comment

Huh. I'm not the only one who has been flashed by a customer! Though in my case she wasn't bad looking, but it's more than a little weird to have somebody open the fitting room door and ask my opinion on the bra she's wearing...that's only happened once, thank Gord.

Comment

At my job, flashing varies. If it's a big party concert, you know you'll get flashed more than once in one night.
                        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I haven't been flashed per se, but I do see an occasional female customer who comes without a bra on wearing a shirt that makes the previous fact pretty..um..obvious. Whether it's deliberate or not I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                          X