X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14, 86. 69

Or whatever.

To the idiots who think it's sufficient to just give the last TWO digits of your zip...it's NOT. I know you think that EVERYONE must live in the same city as you, but, guess what? They don't. So don't just say "one four"..."eight six" or whatever when I'm expecting a 5 digit number.

And then don't get all pissy with me when you say "one-four" and I have the NERVE to not instantly know what the hell they are talking about. Forgive me for not memorizing all the zip codes in the entire area. Morons.

(And no, not every zip starts with the same three numbers. If it did, then there would be no problem. )
    you are = you're. not "your".

I'm glad we never had to ask that at the gas station. Most customers were too stupid to know the area code, let alone the postal zip code.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Most customers were too stupid to know the area code, let alone the postal zip code.

Methinks some of Gravekeeper's 867-ers have migrated towards you.

Comment

Quoth theredbaron47 View Post

Sorry for the randomness, and maybe noobness here. But what the heck does 867 mean?
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

867 is an area code in Nunavut Canada. Most of Gravekeeper's stupidest, most ignorant, most inane phone calls (according to him) usually show an 867 area code on the caller ID.
          My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Quoth flybye023 View Post
            867 is an area code in Nunavut Canada. Most of Gravekeeper's stupidest, most ignorant, most inane phone calls (according to him) usually show an 867 area code on the caller ID.
            Ooooh, all right. Thank you
            Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Quoth theredbaron47 View Post

Ye Gods, I think they are metastasizing.

Which means I would soon get to deal with them. Joy.

Nice to know there's so much in life to look forward to.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I was pretty new to the area of my store, so it really pissed me off when people would pull that. To this day I purposely enter a different zip code (hell, it's just for a survey, not for credit card validation or anything). If they say "1-2" and I know they mean "xx012" I'll put in "xx112." Yeah, it's jackassy, but it's the best kind of retaliation my passive-agressive nature can muster.

Comment

When I want to be passive aggressive..well, I just don't wish them a nice day! Ha! That'll teach 'em. lol

I had a lady yesterday....when I asked her for her zip code, she said "You don't need it". Which threw me...so I said "sorry, I didn't hear you?"... "you don't need it".

O--kay..

It was like she was trying some weird Jedi mind thing on me.
                  you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Quoth simplyanother View Post
                    When I want to be passive aggressive..well, I just don't wish them a nice day! Ha! That'll teach 'em. lol

I had a lady yesterday....when I asked her for her zip code, she said "You don't need it". Which threw me...so I said "sorry, I didn't hear you?"... "you don't need it".

O--kay..

It was like she was trying some weird Jedi mind thing on me.
                    Had someone, while I was listening in at the Pizza Place Call Center (PPCC from here on out) during training, try to tell us that we didn't need their phone number since it was a carry-out. Took the person I was training with like 2-3 minutes to convince them that yes, we do need the phone number, because that's the identifier we use to create the bloody user file, well before we identify it as a carry-out file or a delivery file.
                    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                    X